Danger

Somehow I had recovered from my shock of Chris talking to me and made my way too homeroom with Juliet attached to my arm. I kept a poker face during homeroom before I remembered I had bio before lunch. Cold sweat seized my neck, I breathed deeply. "I will be fine" I muttered to myself as I walked through the blur of students. I entered into the basic class room that had maybe just over a dozen typical students seated and the one special one. My eyes flicked to the board and when my eyes focused I saw I had been arranged to sit with Chris. My legs failed underneath me and my body hit the floor. After what seemed like forever my eyes snapped open in alarm. As my sight came back I was aware of a person leaning over me. I looked at them hazy but my brain clicked. Chris was leaning over me. "You alright?" he asked. I nodded glad he was unaware of the sick creeping up my throat. His muscular arm slid around my back and he picked me up with ease. He kept his arm around me until I was placed in my seat. I flashed him a smile and he sent one back. I mentally slapped myself. I had fainted infront of my crush; how stupid of me. The teacher watched me giving me thumbs up every now and again. The lesson finished fast. I groaned as I packed my bag ready to go sit alone like every lunch. As class was dismissed I raced for the door but a hand grabbed my wrist. I swirled around seeing Chris holding my arm. "Wanna hang out with me and the guys?" he asked a flush filling his normally pale cheeks. He was the most popular boy and he wanted to hang out?! I felt my legs buckle again but brushed it away as I accepted his offer and we walked down the silent corridor. He stopped short outside the boys toilets "one sec" he mumbled before entering. I looked at the door sad he left me but I smiled as I knew he would return. A sudden hand clamped on my shoulder. I didn't dare turn around to see who it was. A raspy voice broke the silence "you stay away from Chris. He's mine you gay freak" the voice spat at me before fading into the shadows of the lockers. A lump lodged itself in my throat. My head sounded warning alarms and they shouted "Danger!"