Ch1- Yuu and Mika

Layla's POV

-25 December 2012
I watch the city burn. The vampires start to invades this city. The human never learned their lesson. Creating something that could bring extinction to their own kind. Such a foolish indeed.

I hate those greedy humans but I also hate the violence that the vampires do to them. For me, every living things has their own value life.

My name is Layla Tepes. I'm the 14th Progenitor. Yes! I am a vampire, noble vampire.

For centuries, I was hoping to have some friends. Human friends, but I know that's impossible. A bloodsucker like me, only hated by the humans.

*
4 years later...

I walk through a silent hallway in the east of Sanguinem, the Vampire City. Just then I saw two boys sitting on a stairs. The black haired boy was blabbering something but he stop as he saw me.

Yes I know, he afraid of me. A blonde haired boy stand next to him, holding the black haired boy's hand.

" Konnichiwa, Layla-sama. " The blonde boy greet me with a smile. I was so shock. The first human greet me with a smile. I look at the boys.

" Who are you, humans? " I asked while kneeling in front of them.

" My name is Mikaela Hyakuya, this is Yuichiro Hyakuya. " The blonde boy introduced himself along with the black haired boy next to him.

" Why are you not afraid of me? " I asked again.

" Huh? Afraid? Of course not! I'm will defeat you all one day! " The Yuichiro boy respond with a high tone.
I was surprised then laugh. I'm happy to hear his dream.

" I hope you can do that since no children could beat a vampire yet, " I smile.

" You're weird, " the Mikaela boy said.

" You're not like the others, " Yuichiro added as I stared at them.

Is it true? I'm different from the other vampires?

" Let's be friend! " Mikaela stretch his hand.

I felt tears fall down on my cheeks. I'm happy! I've been waiting this for centuries! Even I know I'm different from them. They eat food, I drink blood. They don't have fangs,pointed ears or red eyes. They are 12 and I'm more,more older than them but who cares! I have a friends! Finally...

*
I received a letter from Akane, Mika and Yuu's another family. She said that they will escape from Sanguinem soon. I just can't believe it. I'm angry? Of course not. I think I should help them but I don't know when they will go. Akane just write a word 'SOON'.