Ch11- No Farewell

Layla's POV

-4 months later-

Here I am. Standing on the beach, watching the calm ocean sometimes the salty water touches my feet. The winds blow softly, strokes my rossy hair.

After the battle at Nagoya Airport, I decide to turn my back on the vampire neither human. I'm on my own side with my friends and my family. Ryuzetsu, Mika, Yuu, Shinoa-chan, Mitsuba-chan, Kimizuki-san, Yoichi-san, and Narumi-san. Also of course my aides, the Vers sibling. They stay with the vampire, to inform me if anything happen.

Well actually many things has happened. Sanguinem has been ambushed and conquered by the JIDA while the vampire received a new King of Japan, the 3th Progenitor, Lest Kerr, replacing my sister.

Yes! My sister, Krul Tepes. I don't even know if she's still alive or not. No information about her death so that's mean her status is unknown. But I hope she's alive.

Shinya? I don't know anything about him. We separated AGAIN at the airport, 4 month ago. So do with Guren squad. I didn't received any information about them.

Live with the human, I'm depending on Ryuzetsu's blood. He's fine since he heal fast just like me while Mika depends on Yuu's blood.

Talking about Yuu, he nearly become demon. No, he already become demon. When we got here, (somewhere safe), we chained him at a small hut. Worry if he hurt someone among us since he already lose control of himself. That's how I use my sword's special ability for the first time.

Everyone was there. I pricked Yuu's index finger to take his blood and asked my sword to drink it. After that, my sword begin to turn into red and a black detail appeared on it. Suddenly, a boy with a long blue hair appeared in front of us. I was so shocked to saw my long loss brother appears before my eyes. He was shocked too. He explained that to controlled the Seraph inside Yuu, he has no other choice to make Yuu become a full demon.

From Kariya's special ability, I could see Yuu's cursed world inside him was almost damage because of the Seraph. Kariya told me there's only a way to repair the damage. It is to break the contract between Yuu and Asyura-nii. At the first, we doesn't agreed but Asyura-nii convinced us to believe in Kariya and himself.

Kimizuki activate his demon special ability which is to open the Devil's Coffin. When its count reach to 9, a black demon comes out from the coffin and swallowed Yuu. When we open it, Yuu already returned to normal.

After Yuu wakes up few hours later, I asked Yuu to form a contract with Asyura-nii again. He agreed. We wait few minutes again and he successful. But, because of the Seraph, Yuu and Asyura-nii second contract was harder. Yuu has to give Asyura-nii his blood once a day in the first week. After the first week passed, everything return to normal.

I still remember how the others was so shocked to know Ryuzetsu's father is Shinya.

-Flashback-

-3 months ago-

We were in the living room of a house. Well, we use the house for a while as a shelter. Narumi-san was a reading book, the boys were playing PS4 game, Shinoa and Mitsuba were eating snacks while I was playing with my handphone.