Ch10- Escape

-(warning! Spoilers ahead!)-

Layla's POV

A monster came out from the back of the seraph. Huge-scary monster! To be truth it's frightening me.

" What is that thing, Nee-chan? " I asked Krul. She looks very serious yet worried.

" Abaddon, Devil of Destruction. " Krul replied. I was shocked. Very shocked.

Devil of Destruction? The humans are truly insane!

I saw Kureto companion, the yellow haired girl, throw something at the monster and created many black Four Horsemen of John.

" Layla! Behind you! " Krul shouted. When I turn, a black Four Horsemen of John behind me with its mouth open, ready to eat me.

I gasp as I closed my eyes but nothing happen. I open my eyes back, and saw Ryuzetsu. He saved me!

" Mom! Are you alright? " He asked, caring. I nodded slowly.

We heard both humans and vampires, screaming as the Four Horsemen of Johns attack them. When I saw Mika was attacked, Ryuzetsu and I tried to help him but Yuu already do.

I shock when I saw Yuu stabbed himself. A pillar of fires appears on Yuu also cause Mika flew away from him. Krul act fast and catch him. Nee-chan is the best! Best Mommy ever!

We watched horribly, Yuu scream when two black wing sprout from his back. I close my open mouth and my eyes widened. Yuu is a Seraph too?

" We gotta do something, " I muttered and run toward Yuu but Ryuzetsu block my way. He stared me, signalling me, ' It's dangerous! '

At the same time, someone attacked us. Ryuzetsu and Krul jumped to the left while I jumped to the other side. Just then I felt someone grabbed my wrist. It's Guren! His grip are very strong until can overcome my vampire strength.

He walk toward Kureto as he pulled me with him. I struggled to free myself but I can't.

" Let me go, you idiot! " I snarled at him and tried to kick his stomach. He block it with his sword.

" Guren-sama, what are you doing? " I heard Sayuri's voice asking. I look to the left and see Mito, Sayuri, Yukimi, Goshi and Shinya standing.

" Don't bother, Sayuri! I'm going to kill her right now. "
I was surprised upon hearing his answer. Kill me? But why?

" What?! Don't you dare, Guren! " Shinya snarled. I stared at him.

" I said don't bother! I know from Crowley that she is the Vampire Queen's sister. Meaning to say that she is one of the Royal Blood. I need to kill her! " Guren raised his voice. I gasped for a while.

He knows from Crowley? I understand now. Someone send Crowley to killed me. I think Ferid is that 'someone'.

I though when Guren was distracted by his squad, its my best chance to run but before I could move, Guren pulled my hand to him.

The agonizing pain in my stomach stops me from moving. A black sword with red details, pierced into my stomach. Its f*cking hurts! Guren pulled his sword from my stomach, as I scream in agony and tears fall down my face.