Chapter 3

I went to the bathroom and went for a shower,brushed my teeth etc.So then I walked down stairs. I saw Michael play Fifa."Can I dye my hair?"I said."Yes but ask Ashton first ". I walked up to Ashton's room."Can I dye my hair?"I asked."What colour?" He asked."Pastel pink"I said."Yes you can" he said .
----------------------------------------------
After it was done I went down stairs to get some breakfast."woah your hair looks cool"said Luke."Thanks"I said.
I made some pancakes and tea."Are you ready to go shopping?"said Calum."Let me put on something different to wear" I said and ran up the stairs. I wore a white crop top,black skinny jeans and white converse. I then ran down the stairs and jumped into the car.

I bought a double bed, black and white paint,a white couch(a sofa) and silver wallpaper.
----------------------------------------------
Luke's P.O.V
We were play ing Fifa then Katy and Ashton came home.When Katy walked in Katy's sleave was up and I saw red lines across her arm.She them ran upstairs."Ashton come here"I said."I saw cuts on her arm"I said and Ashton went from happy to sad."I think I will go talk to her" I said.

A/N
Sorry these are so short.I will try to update before midnight if possible. Merry Christmas. I don't know if I said this but Katy is 14 and she had abusive parents.