Chapter 28

This book is trash . It's so bad that I feel pain for it physically. I think that makes sense

Katy's P.O.V.

"Okay, do you have the stroller?" I asked Ashton while frantically trying to get the babies ready for the interview.

"Uhmm.......no. It's at reception" Ashton said while playing with Joe.

"Why is it at reception?" I asked clearly confused.

"Our manager said to keep it their so we don't lose it like always" Ashton said.

"You always lose it not me" I said laughing.

I then walked down the hallway to Calum and Michaels room to wake them up. I was not having us late for the fifth time this week.

I slowly walked into their room and gently said "Wake up". I tried this a few times but it wasn't working. Time for the fun way.

"GET UP YOU LAZY MOTHERFUCKERS!" I screamed at the top of my voice.

When I said this Calum basically jumped of his bed and Michael screamed like a 6 year old little girl.

I smirked and said "That's what you get for not getting up. You better be ready in twenty minutes".

I then made my way down to Tara's, Melissa's, Luke's,Ashton's and I's room.

It's not like one big room but it's like a suite. It's two rooms that has a really big sliding door so when you open it it's a really big room. I don't really know how to explain it.

Tara and Melissa have been a blessing on this tour. When Luke isn't around to help me take care of the babies Tara and Melissa are there.

When I get back everyone is ready and are just putting their shoes on.

"I'm going to get the stroller from reception Babe" Luke says and kisses my cheek before walking downstairs to reception.

"Okay, I'm going to get Michael and Calum. Melissa, you make sure we have everything. Ashton, just don't wander off and that goes for all of you boys. Katy, you just do what you need to do. We have to be at the interview for 10 and it's now 9:30. It takes 20 minutes to get there so we need to leave now." Tara says trying to keep everyone and everything on track.

Everyone soon gets everything they need before they leave.

Luke soon walks back in with the double stroller folded up under his arm.

The stroller is like a normal one but you put two children in it and it's a travel one so we can easily bring it from place to place.

I make sure I have everything for Zoe and Joe and put them in their cute yellow animal themed stroller.

"Everyone we need to leave now." I say since the boy's manager said we have to leave now.

Everyone piles out of the room and we make our way to the elevator. Calum and Ashton take the stairs because they are "fat" and they need to exercise.

I press the down button for the elevator and we a all wait impatiently for it to get to our floor.

After what feels like a decade it finally gets to us. We all walked in but Luke was very cautious as he is afraid of elevators.

"Luke nothing is going to happen. It's just and elevator" I whisper in his ear trying to calm him down.

"Ooooo. What are you whispering to Luke?"Michael says while wiggling his eyebrows.

I just roll my eyes in a playful way as the elevator reaches the ground floor.

The babies have been fed so they should stay quiet and be okay for a while.

When the elevator doors open we are great by Calum and Ashton.

"We beat you. Nah nah nah nah nah" Calum says sticking his tongue out like a four year old teasing his friends.

"We never knew it was a race and it's a not a big accomplishment" Melissa said smiling.

I see Luke whisper something to Calum and Calum looks confused but nods then they both pay attention to us again.

They boy's manager comes out of nowhere and says "Guys we don't have time for this. You all just wasted five minutes hurry up" he said clearly frustrated.

He kind of sounds like a mean person but he's actually really nice most of the time.

We all rush outside to the car and we head off to the interview.

----------------------------------------------
At Interview

"So boys, how is the tour going?" The interviewer asked with a fake smile.

"It's going great at the moment. All the fans have been very supportive" Ashton said smiling.

"So Luke, you have two little babies at the moment. How are they?" She asked in a fake voice.

"They are doing amazing" Luke said and looks to me behind the camera with the babies and smiles.

"Do you ever think that guys are too young or that you should have waited until you were married" She said.

"We were young and still are but I love them and I don't regret having the babies" Luke said.

"It's good that worked out for you" She said not caring about what he said. "Now back to you boys. You have released your first album and with the help of One Direction you now have a big following. Do you think we will see sold out shows?" She said.

"Yeah actually all the shows are sold out" Michael said

"It was nice having you guys come back another time" She said again with her fake smile.

"It was great being here. Thank you for having us" Calum said.

"After the break we will be back with Rihanna" The Interviewer said.

"AND WE ARE OFF AIR" The director guy said.

"You guys did amazing"I said and kissed Luke.

Tara and Melissa had left a bit early to go to the restaurant we had made reservations to help set up a party for the boys.

Did I just stop there? Yes I did.

DONT BE A SILENT READER

I thought this chapter was published but it turns out that for the last 4 weeks it was just saved.