Chapter 9

Hi guys my brain is still frazzled

Katy's P.O.V.
Today's the day the boys are coming back from touring. I have to tell Luke. It's definitely not going to be easy . All of the sudden the boys flew through the door.

"You're not meant to be back for another few hours" I said surprised. "We decided we would surprise you"said Luke. " Do you want to come to the park with me "I asked. " Sure" he said. I'm going to tell him at the park he's the father. This is not easy to say.

When we were walking around the park I asked him to sit down on a bench with me. " Luke I have something to tell you I'm pregnant" I said. "W-what I'm sorry I can't take care of a baby I need to go" he said . " YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME WITH YOUR CHILD." I screamed as he ran away. That's it I'm leaving I'm moving in with Tara.

When I got home I packed my stuff. " Where are u going?" Said Michael as I was about to walk out the door ." I'm leaving" I said with tears in my eyes. " Why?" He said clearly confused. " Ask Luke and I'm going to Tara's house bye" I said. Before he could respond I was out the door. Why is my life such a mess?.

Hey guys I'm still updating all night so that's why there is short chapters. I'm soooo tired
Bye Cupcakes <3