Chapter 9

~author's note~
I am so so so so so sorry that it took me so long to post this ⊙﹏⊙ but here it is now! ヽ('▽`)/ so without further adeu, enjoy!

Gou's POV

I slowly pulled out of Seiji's warm embrace and reluctantly looked around, only to see that the horrible sight which had once been there, was gone. Not a single spot of blood was there. It was as if what I had seen had never been there. And I was starting to believe that too.
"U-um Seiji... I think we should continue walking." I say as I glance towards him.
"Ah yes. We should." Seiji replies unable to meet my eyes.
We slowly continue walking until suddenly everything begins to shake.
"What is happening!" I yell as I hold onto Seiji.
"I don't know, but as I said before, I will protect you no matter what." He replies.
"Even if it is the world crashing down around us you are protecting me from?" I ask as I look into his eyes.
He smiles and says, "especially then."
I then bury my self in his warm and safe embrace as the world begins to fall around us.

Y/N'S POV

I woke up in Rin's arms no longer falling and not even remembering when I fell asleep. I look at Rin's sleeping face for a moment before I being to sit up, only to be pulled back down by Rin as he mumbles.
"Y/N, stay with me."
I pause unsure as to whether he is awake or asleep. I glance at his face once more to see his eyes closed and his face peacefull and his breath leaving his mouth rhythmically until I see a pained look flash onto his face, his breath speeds up, and he mumbles my name as he pulls me closer.
"Rin" I whisper trying to wake him, "Rin...Rin! Wake up!"
Suddenly his eyes flash open and he is breathing heavily until he looks at my face and seems to calm down.
"R-Rin are you okay?" I ask.
"I'm fine I just... it's not important." Rin replies uneasily.
"Okay well could you maybe let go of me so I can get up." I say.
"O-oh u-uh y-yeah." Run stutters as a very noticeable blush creeps onto his cheeks.
I ignore his uncharacteristic shyness and begin to explore the room we woke up in. I look up and to my surprise there is no hole in the ceiling. Where was the hole we had fallen through?