A Christmas Spin-Off

[A/N: PLEASE READ! This takes place in one of the many worlds that Shizuo has been through. This time, they make it around Christmas week. Keep in mind that Izaya still has his amnesia!! This may be poorly edited because I'm writing this one on my phone. And before you ask, NO! I cannot write full on hardcore smut!! Just let your imagination run by...]

I flipped through a magazine catalogue at the side of Izaya's bed as Izaya's head rested on my thigh.

Mr. K. left for a meeting that'll take about 2 weeks. He never actually put anyone in charge, he just said to stick with the usual schedule. Now that I think about it, it was probably an urgent matter. Mr. K. rarely left this place unattended. He was pretty much devoted to Izaya's torture.

I clap my hands together and silently thanked that the bitch was gone.

I tousled Izaya's hair to get his attention, "Is there anything you want for Christmas?"

Izaya stays quiet for a while, but finally answers, "All I need is you."

I almost fell out of the bed because of that answer.

"Anything wrong?" Izaya sat straight up, completely unfazed by my reaction.

"D-Don't you think that I won't suffice?" I scratch my chin.

"You're plenty enough!" He smiled.

Fuck! How could he fucking smile in a situation where he's being tortured?! Him smiling these days was rare! Shiiiiiit! My heart's gonna be jumping out of my chest if I don't get control over myself.

I pat his head, "I feel like I should do more for you."

"Haaah, you really do like touching my hair,  hmmm, why?" He sticks out his tongue.

I leaned in closer and kissed him, a bit more intense than Izaya could handle. I pulled back before we could really get into it.

"Because you're cute."

This time it was Izaya's turn to blush, "U-Using your tongue is totally unfair." He pouts.

"I don't know what's gotten into me, maybe it's because no one's here to interrupt us," I caressed his cheek.

"The door's lock you know," Izaya moves in closer.

"Was that your idea of an invitation?" I reached for the inside of his shirt.

"Of course it was, idiot!"

~

I was greeted by the blinding light of the morning sun peeking through the shades. I turn around to see that Izaya was rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I stretched my arms out and yawned.

"D-Don't you think that going non-stop is pretty tiring?! No? Cuz I fucking do!" Izaya complained.

I chuckled, "Really? I thought it was pretty damn hot." I fantasized about last night. "Seeing your face covered in red and your sweat dripping from your face as I..."

Izaya whines and covers himself up with a blanket. After some time, I finally got Izaya to let go of the blanket. I got a clear view of what he was wearing. He was wearing boxers and my dress shirt, which was unbuttoned in any sexy way possible.

Shit, this turned me on.

"Take responsibility!" I ducked from Izaya's gaze.

"What? Why?" Izaya tries to look at me in the eyes.

"It's hard..." My face was inches from Izaya's face.

"You fucker!" His face was red, "Don't randomly say that!" He tries to hide his blushing face.

"Hey." I grab hold of both his arms and pinned him down on the bed.

He was flustered, "Ah- Wait! Shizu-"

"-Just one round."

"...Tch, why am I agreeing to this?!" Izaya growls.

"Sorry, but unfortunately your usual cold and calm demeanour doesn't work in bed." I ran my fingers across his chest.

"Shut up!" He sighs, "Do it quick! I wanna make it in time for breakfast."

~

"UGH! My frickin hips hurt!" Izaya nags at me as he ate his oatmeal.

"Eh?! Really?" I ask Izaya from across the table.

"If you haven't noticed yet, I'm fucking fragile!" Izaya shoves his index finger on my cheek.

I realized that the whole place seemed a bit more lively today. Like the tension seemed to die down.

"I'm going back for seconds," Izaya stands up and picks up his tray.

"I thought your hips hurt..." I told him.

"Duh, it hurts like hell, but I'm sacrificing my lower body for seconds." Izaya hopped towards the line.

I watched him from afar. Hmmm, so Christmas Eve could look as peaceful as this...

~

I had to leave the asylum to make a quick stop at a store for a definitely overpriced stuffed cat. But it's worth it because it's for Izaya.

By the time I got back, it was already midnight. I hope he's still awake. I go inside his room but he wasn't there. I felt sick to the stomach.

My heart starts racing. Where was he? I ran around the asylum, shouting his name. No luck. The last place to look for him was at the roof.

By the time I got to the door that opened to the rooftop, I was hyperventilating. Everything was turning black. Where was my Izaya?

I opened the door.

Izaya was playing around with a firecracker, "Oh! Shizu-chan, Merry-"

I shook him so hard that he let go of the firecracker, "Don't you dare leave my fucking side again, I'll fucking kill you!"

Was I always this possessive? How badly did I need Izaya?

My breathing started to go steady and I released Izaya from my tight grasp.

He was caught off guard with my sudden burst of emotions. But all he did was smile, posing a challenge in his eyes. He walked closer to me and wrapped his arms around the back of my neck. Izaya gave me a loop-sided smile before whispering something into my ear.

"Kill me."