Chapter 2: Midnight & Morning

Arabella:

I waited patiently until I couldn't take it much longer, I'd gotten out and believed that I wouldn't get caught... But, turns out that isn't what happened. My head master, Julie, found me gone at normal room check. Which means it was game over. I'd been slapped, punched, and kicked for the last two hours. Julie finally stopped, I took a deep breath and got cleaned up.

"May I go to the restroom?" I questioned, Julie nodded and I got up. I ran to my room, grabbing the backpack and jumping out of the second story window. I landed on my arm and cried out in pain. 'Most likely broken..' I assessed.

I got to Sherlock's door practically falling into him when he opened the door. Sherlock lifted me like a weighed nothing, John watched me as Sherlock set me on the couch.

"John, it's broken." Sherlock and I spoke in unison, John wrapped it as gently as possible.

"Get some sleep, Arabella. Take my room, sweetheart." Sherlock lead me to his room and left me alone while I changed, John and him spoke a while longer, but I fell asleep.

SHERLOCK HOLMES POV

I spoke with John. I just shrugged at all the questions he asked.

"Adopt her." I just shook my head at John's proposal.

"John? I have no idea how to take care of someone of her age or even anyone!" John's eyes lit up.

"We can adopt her together! I'll help you take care of her...."

"Fine!" I shouted making it final.