Chapter 10: Oops?

I wore a Christmas jumper and black skinny jeans, with a pair of black boots. I walked around through the apartment, dad had allowed me to go out tonight... But one issue was my wallet was missing. I had told my dad that I was going to my friend Jewel's house, but that's a lie.

I knew about my father's rivalry with Jim Moriarty, but I had a huge crush on him. Finally we were hanging out, finally I got him to date me. This wasn't our first date and certainly not our last given that I hadn't seen him in a month.

 Dad walked through the hallway, giving me a questionable look. I shrugged and stomped my foot loudly, grunting. Dad chuckled at me, his dimples showing on his porcelain face. 

"I can't find my wallet, I have an appointment at three." Dad dished out a hundred. 

"I owe you for gas and dinner. Go enjoy yourself, sweetheart." I nodded and kissed his cheek.

 I ran down the steps to Moriarty's car that sat in front of 221B. I giggled at his current facial expression. 

"Having issues with daddy again?" I chuckled and pulled his face closer to mine. 

"Shut up and drive." I growled jokingly, we drove into downtown London. 

  We walked around, coming across a carnival. I played multiple games, Jim won me multiple stuffed animals and I purposely flirted with multiple men. The madder that Jim got, the funnier it was to me. I giggled as his arm snaked around my waist, it was his way of establishing I was his. 

"Can we go home now?" Jim whined, I pulled his face towards mine. 

"Want a little cheese for that wine?" I smirked as I joked, he rolled his eyes. 

 Both Jewel and I were with our boyfriends, and we said we were with each other. I warned Jim about my dad and if we got caught, he shushed me with a soft kiss. We arrived back at his apartment. 

  His apartment was nice and neat, I quite intrigued by the newer lighting. After a few hours of games, I got tired. Jim decided to watch Christmas movies on Netflix, I cuddled up next to him with a yawn. 

"Sleep if you need to." He claimed softly, wrapping  his arm around my shoulders. 

 With that I was asleep, Jim carried me to his room. He set me under the covers gently, I smiled at him. He chuckled, kissing my forehead. Maybe he wasn't as bad as my father believed. Dad had believed that I was a bad thing too at one moment or another. But I'd never betrayed him... Maybe I should break it off with Jim. Or maybe just tell my father and John the truth...