Chapter Five - Bringing Out the Dead

"Hey Lys," Brielle says as they play cards in Brielle's mind.

"Sup," Achlys nods. "What game are we playing?"

"Phrase 10," Brielle smirks darkly. Achlys gasps.

"How dare you? This game is more evil than me! It tears families apart!" Achlys states, as Brielle smirks.

"I know." She states. "So, what's going on in Mystic Falls?"

"Bon Bon saw her mom," Achlys says.

"Oh my god, that's crazy," Brielle says dealing out the cards.

"Also, Elena told Stefan that she kissed Damon and Stefan was hurt. By the way, Stefan slipped the tongue that you guys slept together to her so I think she's mad at you." Achlys says dully.

"She'll get over it," Brielle states, not caring. After seeing the way Elena only cared about herself, Brielle started to dislike Elena.

"So what's going on between you and Cindy?"

"You mean Caroline?" Achlys' eyes spark at the mention of her name and Brielle smirks. Achlys plays it off but it's too late.

"Nothing is going on. I saved her life and gave her a birthday present." Achlys grumbles. "It's nothing."

Brielle gasps. "YOU FANCY THE GIRL! Awe, you finally have feelings! That's amazing!"

"Don't be ridiculous Brielle. I'm a spirit. I can't love or develop feelings. I'm here to kill Niklaus. And when that's done, you get your body back." Brielle rolls her eyes as Achlys smirks. "Let's talk about you."

"What about me?"

"I know who you fancy." Brielle's eyes widen. "More like, I know who THEY are."

"Okay, game day and family time over." Brielle stops. "And wake."

ACHLYS wakes up smirking to herself.

'You fancy -," Achlys starts.

'SHUT UP HOE,' Bria responds making Achlys chuckle.

She got up and took a shower. After, Achlys got ready for the day ahead. She wears a red tub top with a black lace tank top covering it, black leather jacket, ripped black leggings, black ankle high heel boots, a red purse, and black skull necklace. Her hair was curled with a strand of red in it. She puts on bright red lipstick and smirks. Her cell phone plays The Boys Are Back by Zac Efron and Corbin Bleu. She looks at the caller ID and laughs uncontrollably when it reads Zac Efron (Reject Version).

'When did you put this?' Achlys asks.

'Before you took over my body,' Bria replies.

"Hello," Achlys answers.

'It's me . . .' Bria sings.