Chapter Six - Dangerous Liaisons

I stir in my bed, twisting and turning until I hear someone come into my room.

"C'mon Brielle, we are going to kill that -," they voice says. "Bloody hell."

"What Rebekah? Can't you see I'm-," I say, lifting up. I'm not the only one who said it though. I look to my right and see myself. We both widen our eyes in fear and scream.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH," we both shout.

"What is with all this - bloody hell," Niklaus says stepping into my room. Brielle 2.0 and I both look at Nik and Rebekah. So after, Elijah, Kol, Finn, and Esther come into my room.

"Two Brielle's, fabulous, it's twice the fun," Kol smirks, my twin and I giggle.

"It is not the time to make me laugh Kol, who is this?" We say before glaring at each other.

"Stop that!"

"Stop bloody copying me." We both narrow our eyes each other before I slap her, she obviously thought the same thing.

"Ouch! You little bitch!"

"STOP IT!"

"UGHHHHHH!" We both fall into my bed as everyone laughs at us beside Esther and Finn.

"Brielle, that is Achlys. Family, meet Achlys, Brielle's alter ego spirit." Esther informs us. I look around the room to see everyone as shocked as I am. I look to Achlys, seeing both of our glances have softened.

"Brielle," Achlys says as I say, "Achlys."

"Oh my god," we whisper in shock.

"THIS IS AMAZING!" Achlys yells after a while. I smile at her as she laughs. "I'm real. I'm here. Oh my god, wait, am I a -," her face changes and it looks just like mine when I tribrid out.

"I'M A BLOODY TRIBRID!"

"HIGH FIVE LYS," and we do just that, we high five. Everyone but Rebekah leaves the room going back to whatever. We all begin talking, Rebekah wanting to know more about Achlys and we had fun. Suddenly Achlys smiles big and we glance at her.

"I wanna do something." Achlys closes her eyes and mutters a spell. When it's finished, she opens her eyes, they are purple as she has strands of purple in her hair.

"Cuteeeeee," I gush. "I wanna change my hair and eye color." I close my eyes, muttering a spell. I open and I smile when I hear claps from Lys and Bekah.

"I love the blue eyes love," Bekah smirks.

"And I like the ombre highlights you added to the ends." Achlys adds.

"Thank you kindly." I smile.

IN THE MORNING, both I and Achlys wake up and get ready for the day ahead.

Achlys gets dressed in a silk grey poncho type shirt with a black belt around her stomach, ripped black leggings, black high heel shoes and black rose earrings. Her eyes are smoky and she looks fierce. I changed into red and black stripped tube tob, black skinny jeans, and black pumps.