35 - THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BENIFIT IN CHASING AFTER A DYING WORLD

Let US begin again.

Children it is your LORD Speaking to you: MY children, I am coming in short order, so do not become discouraged.

This world is running out of time to set things right with ME. Soon those who refuse to make things right with ME through repentance and full surrender will suffer the consequences.

MY opponent is blood thirsty and ruthless. The world will know terror like it has never experienced before. This hour approaches swiftly.
I will not withstand much more from this evil, callous world.

I have seen and heard enough. It is a world that rejects its GOD and turns its back to MY Ways and MY Truth.

Whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of GOD.

Children you are being led by the blind if you continue to run aimlessly after the world. There is absolutely no benefit in chasing after a dying world that lacks a moral compass.

You must be realizing this by now. Come to grips with the Truth.

There is no hope for this dead, dying world that rejects its MAKER. You must come to attention. Open your eyes. You are being led astray off MY Narrow Path.

Children, few find this path. Sober up! Clean the matter out of your eyes and pull the scales off of them. Come to ME for SPIRITUAL eyes. Let ME open you up to the Truth.

Stop playing with the enemy as if it is all harmless play. He is deadly, ready to strike you when you least suspect it. You are no match for him apart from ME.

You must come close to ME to be protected. It is only by being near ME that you are safe. It is only by staying in MY Book and forging a close relationship with ME that you will survive.

Do you understand this?

If you go it alone, you will not make it. Don't delude yourself. Don't be foolish. A man's heart is above all else is deceived.

MY enemy is too cunning for you. That is why you can only make it by having a close relationship with ME. If you are close to ME, really close, the enemy does not want to come near ME. Darkness can't stand the Light.

So lay down your plans and your life, and render them over to ME. Let ME take them and make your ashes into beauty. Let ME show you MY Perfect Will for your life. I can do it. I am willing. It is MY Desire for you to be in MY Will for your life.

This is MY Desire, to clean you up in MY Blood and bring you close to ME, even as a mother loves her child, I long to care for you.

Children this hour approaches of MY Soon Return. You are not watching. You will be left. I am only coming for MY children who care to watch, who desire to seek ME in an intimate way.

These are the ones who are coming. All others, sadly, will be left. Many among them will even be lost in sudden destruction.

This is a serious hour and these are serious warnings. Read MY Book, open its pages. Pray for MY SPIRIT to lead you to all Truth.

Time is wasting. Don't spend one more minute chasing after a world that hates ME, your GOD. You are moving in a fatal direction.

Come to your senses. Seek ME, seek MY SPIRIT, seek MY FATHER, seek US. WE are ONE and WE long to save you.

The hour has come for MY Soon Arrival. Don't miss MY Rescue.

This is your LORD YAHUSHUA, WHO Loves you dearly.

Supporting Scriptures:
James 4:4
Isaiah 66:13
Matthew 23:37

--------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 25
THANK YOU FOR READING.