36 - MANY WHO THINK THEMSELVES READY ARE FOOLING THEMSELVES

(March 4, 2012)
Let US begin, MY daughter.

Listen carefully as I give you new Words. MY child, it is your LORD. Please write these Words down: The hour is approaching for MY Return, so many are still not watching, so many have their blinders on and refuse to listen to reason.

The hour of MY Return is coming swiftly. You must be ready children. You must make ready.

Be alert and watching. This is essential to being prepared. Only those watching will be taken. Only those who care to know about MY Return can be made ready.

Those who care not and do not abide in MY SPIRIT will remain to face the worst.

Many will be surprised that they were left. Many will be shocked that they were not taken, so many who think themselves ready are fooling themselves.

They are far from being ready.

They are tied up in the things of the world.

They have their minds on other things.

They do not care to watch for MY Coming.

They are preoccupied with themselves and the things of the world.

They do not spend time with ME. They are not watching for ME.

They mock and persecute those who do, yet they will be dumbfounded when they are left behind, thinking that they know ME.

They do not know ME at all.

They only think they know ME. Their hearts are far from ME.

They never come to ME in the secret place.

They run to the things of the world. Their eyes are not interested in watching for ME.

They love to handle and touch the things of the world.

They plan far into the future.

They make plans that will never come to pass.

They never inquire of ME about these plans, if they did I would tell them to focus on ME, to come near ME, to lay down their plans and surrender them to ME.

This is what I want...a full surrender, to lay your plans at MY Feet, to give ME all of you, even your life, and the plans for your future.

Only I know what the future holds. All the plans that anyone makes can crumble in a moment. Why not let ME put MY Plans for your life in place?

I know what's best for you, MY children. I know the beginning from the end. I am the ALPHA and OMEGA.

I am the CREATOR of the sun, moon, and stars. Do you not think I can care for you and your future plans?

I can usher you into MY Kingdom if you would just give ME your life. I can bring you to peace and safety; carry you out with ME to safety. You can live in peace knowing that MY Plans for your life are perfect and I am strong to deliver.

You can have this security if you are in MY Perfect Will for your life. You do not have to worry another day if you are in MY Will. Release the grip you have on your own ways and plans. They will only lead you to destruction.

Surrender your ALL to ME and step into MY Will, MY Perfect Will. Let the ONE WHO knows the beginning from the end to care for you. I am your GOD Everlasting.

I will bring you into MY Everlasting Kingdom. It is yours for the asking.

I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Surrender, repent, and make ME your own. Get to know ME. I will share MY Heart with you. I long to walk with you; you will never be alone. So the time is now to surrender. This is the hour. This is the time. Choose wisely.

There are so many roads. Only one is the right one, only one is the straight path.

Get to know ME and I will lead you on the straight path. This is MY Desire, to guide you and lead you.

Soon the clock will strike midnight. Run into MY Arms, Safe Arms. Let ME save you. Choose quickly. It makes ME sad to leave anyone, but the choice is theirs.

Don't hesitate to receive MY Love.

YAHUSHUA GOD of Outrageous Love.

Supporting Scriptures:
1 John 4:16.
Revelation 22:13
Revelation 21:6
Hebrews 12:13

-----------------------------------
END OF CHAPTER 36
THANK YOU FOR READING.