Knowing makes things better.

Every get the feeling that just knowing makes you feel better?

I hate not knowing. 

Even if it's just tiny things. like when we're leaving or when I have to be someplace, what time a show starts, what sound a rabbit makes, how fast a squirrel can run (20mph),...just things that I'll never have to know.

I like the feeling of knowing that I can do something whenever I have the urge.

Knowing that I have blades in my room that I can use, knowing that I have food I can b/p with, knowing that I can get up at any time and make some tea if I start to feel dizzy, knowing my parents sleeping schedule so I know the right time to do these things. 

And the fact that I KNOW that I can do them, makes it easier to NOT do them. Maybe I'm just weird. 

I might come off as nosey to some people, but I need to know a lot about a person before I can really trust them. And even then I want to know more.

Not stalkerish kind of stuff, not like 'where were you yesterday' or 'why didn't you answer my text'. I guess it comes off as weird that I want to know personal stuff. I want to get inside their mind, walk a day in their shoes, hear their deepest thoughts, hear their random spur-of-the-moment thoughts, I want to hear their life's story. I want to spend a whole day with somebody just listening to them talk. I want to really know them. But that's just wistful thinking, nobody would ever do that for me.

But for me, knowing makes life a lot easier. Not knowing makes me anxious.