Ignored and in trouble

"So you think you can just avoid me all day, and get away with it?"

"No.."

"No what?"

"No daddy."

"Good girl."

***
[This ^^ is a prologue to what is about to happen...in chapter 8 just to keep y'all interested]

***
3rd person pov

After Zayn had went and hung out with his new friends, he found himself alone, and stealthily avoiding Liam's texts.

He had been ignoring him all day, and it didn't seem like Liam appreciated that to much.

So as Zayn sat in his glittery pink bathtub water, thanks to his delicious bath bombs he loved so much, he was engrossed in his thoughts for one: he was already worried Liam was just using him, and two: what was gonna happen tomorrow when he actually faced Liam? he had a feeling deep down in his tummy that he was in trouble. Frankly Zayn didn't know how to feel about that.

You see Zayn may be very innocent, and some might even go as far as to say he was naive but when Zayn thought about it, the thoughts of him getting in trouble made his tummy turn, and not in a bad way. He felt as if a thousand tiny butterflies were fluttering around inside of him.

Zayn decided to ignore these feelings, and focus on more important things like painting his nails and picking out an outfit for tomorrow.

Once done with said tasks Zayn slipped on a big sweater over his already had on pair of panties, that he was wearing whilst walking around the house.

Crawling to bed after, to him a slightly exhausting day, and dreaming about a puppy eyed dominating man that goes by the name Liam.

All the while trying to block out the constant buzzing of his phone going off, signaling he has a message from none other than Liam himself.

||
🎄🎄🎄

Sorry it was short, but I felt y'all needed an update, so this was just a filler next chapter is gonna be juicy!! Maybe some ziam smut..😏 whoop whoop anyway I hope my honeybees liked and I love y'all!

P.s edited

-Bella