It's Official.

He stayed at my house for a couple more hours. He asked if he could stay the night, and I said yes. We shared the same bed, but changed into our pyjamas and slept over the duvet. Artemis was sandwiched between us. We slept like that through the night, and in the morning, Artemis was laying on top of Casper's head and my head was against his chest, with his arms wrapped around my waist. I was the first one to wake up. I was a little surprised, I'd say.
"Ιησούς! Κάσπερ ξυπνήσει!" I whisper-shouted. (Jesus! Casper wake up!)
"Huh?" He said clumsily, "What did you say?"
"Nothing." I said blushing.
"Mm." He mumbled hugging me tighter. I sighed. Looks like he wasn't gonna budge. Artemis woke up after shortly and opened her eyes sleepily. She nestled into Casper's light blue hair. She saw me and wagged her tail quickly. She stuck her tongue out and carefully trod in Casper's hair and waddled her way over to me. She laid down beneath my chin and tickled my jawline. I chuckled quietly. Shortly after Casper woke up and he started functioning.
"What did you say earlier?" He yawned.
"Just some Greek." I muttered. He nodded.
"What do you wanna do today?" He rubbed his eyes.
"I gotta go to the work in an hour." I mumbled looking at my phone.
"Aww." He said.
"Yeah but it'll be worth it when I can travel." I said.
"Can I come with you?" He said. I nodded and he smiled. I sat up and crossed my legs.
"Look away while I put my uniform on." I said, getting up.
"Can't I sneak a peek?" He smirked.
"No." I said.
"Aw." He said, burying his face in Artemis's fluffy self. I got undressed and put my uniform on, I saw him sneak a peek while I wasn't looking in the reflection of my mirror.
"Casper!" I said.
"Whaaat?" He said quickly burying his face back in Artemis's back.
"I saw you look." I blushed.
"Oh well." He smirked and I finished getting dressed.
"You can look now." I said, sitting down at the dressing table. I tied my hair up in a sleek ponytail with a few strands loose, I did my makeup and a dark red lipstick to match the uniform.
"You look good." He said, bringing Artemis up to his chest. She laid comfortably on him.
"Thanks." I said, finishing up my lipstick. I looked at the time.
"I can drive you if you want." He said, getting up.
"Yeah please. By the way, put a shirt on. Go borrow one of my dad's shirts." I said.
"Uhhh, can you go ask him?" He said in a high-pitched voice.
"Why? You're not scared of him, are you?" I laughed.
"No." He said, getting up, "Okay I'll go." He got up and closed the door. I snook out after him and put my ear to the door.
"Uh, Sir?" Casper's voice said.
"Mhm?" My dad said.
"Can I borrow one of your shirts please Sir?" He asked nervously.
"Of course my boy, call me Ryan." He said cheerfully. A sound that was a shirt being thrown was sounding. Suddenly he opened the door and I ran quickly to my room. I sat down at my dressing table like I was there the whole time. I whistled while applying another layer of lipstick.
"Hey." He said, pulling a shirt over his head.
"Did it go well?" I said.
"Mhm." He said grinning, "I think he likes me."
"Good, he doesn't like most people." I laughed. We went downstairs and opened the front door. We hopped in his car and he drive me to the diner. It was full of people.
"Good luck." He said, and gave me a kiss.
"Thanks." I said, kissing him back, "Looks like I'm gonna need it." I said, glancing inside. He gave me another kiss goodbye and I hopped out the car and into the diner. This girl with short black hair and green eyes greeted me.
"Hello, are you the newbie?" She had a sharp voice. She picked up a leaflet.
"Yeah." I said.
"Follow me." She eyed me and walked quickly into a corridor, "Okay. This is the office, stock room, kitchen, bathroom and the break room." She pointed at each of the doors.
"Cool." I said. She sighed.
"Have you ever worked at a restaurant before?" She said. I nodded. I worked in one when I was 15 and was in need of a money.
"Yeah, when I was 15." I said.
"Yeah, I don't care," She rolled her eyes, "Alright go serve some people."
I walked out into the diner and a family sat at the table sat with their menus down looking for a waiter.
"Hello, can I take your order?" I said, bringing out my notepad and a black ink pen.
"Hello," The man said, "3 cokes, one lemonade and 2 hamburgers, one steak and one pasta please." I nodded as I scribbled it down.
"Okay thank you." I took the menus and made my way to the kitchen, slotting the menu's on the desk on the way in. I walked into the kitchen and put the order and table number on the spinning rack. I span it and a handsome man about my age looked at it. He looked at me.
"Hey Newbie." He said, grinning. He had a beautiful husky voice.
"Hi." I said.
"What's your name?" He said, his multicoloured eyes shone in the kitchen light.
"Zola." I said.
"Zola. A beautiful name for a beautiful girl," He smirked, "Here, you gave me a note," He said pointing at the order, "I give you one." He passed me a note with a scribbled number on. I peered at it closely, it looks like it had his number on. I smirked and walked out the kitchen. The rest of the day went by past. Soon Casper was to pick me up. I heard his car horn outside and I sped outside and into his car.