Aeson & Back Home.

We went adventuring the next day. We explored what there was too see, climbed the mountains, and to finish the day off, we took a boat trip. The town was lit up beautifully. Our boat driver was very handsome. His name was Aeson. He had sky blue eyes, a chiseled face, and light blonde hair. He looked like a Greek god. Casper was jealous and kept gritting his teeth. I held his hand the whole way to make him feel okay. Aeson gave me his number as we got off the boat.
"Great. Now you got two guys after you." Casper muttered.
"Who said Aeson was after me?" I laughed. He frowned.
"Whatever, your mine." He said.
"Of course you are." I grinned and ran off. He chased after me laughing. We made our way back to the villa. We got undressed and went to sleep.
________________
"Wake up." Casper whispered in my ear and blew.
"Ack!" I squealed and woke up. I frowned while Casper laughed.
"The look on your face." He grinned.
"You ain't shit." I laughed and pushed him off me. I got up and got changed. Then I went into the bathroom and did my hair and makeup. The days went past and they were the same except with lots of different activities and sleeping together. A month later, our flight was due and we flew back to the UK.
My mum, dad, and Rylie with Artemis were holding a big homemade sign spelling out, 'Welcome Home Zola&Casper!' I ran up to them and hugged them all. Artemis especially. She was now slightly bigger and thinner.
"Look at you baby girl!" I squealed holding her close and cradling her. She wagged her tail and poked her ears up.
Casper hugged Luke and his mum. Luke was now 14 years old and had matured a lot. He looked a lot like his mother, blue eyes and dark brown hair. He was a very cute young man.
"Hello mister." I said, walking over to Luke.
"Hi Zola," He said blushing, "I missed you." I hugged him and he blushed a deep shade of red. Casper laughed. Luke laughed a bit nervously. After a while of greetings we headed home. Casper headed to his house, and I headed to mine.
________________
Casper's POV.
Greece was amazing. So was Zola. I just really love her. I'm scared of losing her though. So many men are out to snatch her up and make her theirs. I wasn't gonna let that happen. Don't worry.
Luke stamped into my bedroom.
"Hey man can I borrow your laptop?" He said nervously.
"Why?" I asked.
"Uh.. No reason." He started sweating.
I raised one eyebrow. I knew what he was going to search up. But, I did the same when I was his age. So I winked.
"I gotchu." I said casually, throwing him my laptop.
"Thanks." He grinned and walked to his room. I'm surprised he didn't have a girlfriend yet, but I think he has a little crush on Zola. It was pretty cute. Suddenly I got a text.
New Message From; Alyssa.
Alyssa- Hey Babe ;)
Me- P1ss off.
Alyssa- Fine ;( But I'll be back for you sweetie and I'll win you over ;)
Me- No you won't. I'm gonna invite my girlfriend round later.
Alyssa- Like that's gonna stop me Caspy ;D
Me- Don't call me that Alyssa.
Alyssa- Whatever Caspy. I love you!!
I delete the conversation and shut my phone off. I hate Alyssa.. I suddenly got another text.
New message from; Zola:3
Zola:3-
Me- Hey babe.
Zola:3- Can I come over??
Me- Yeah sure. Wanna stop the night?
Zola:3- Yeah sure. Cya! x
Me- Bye babe x
I needed to get rid of Alyssa if I wanted to continue my relationship with Zola. This would turn out ugly.