Surprise Surprise.

The policewoman stepped away from my view and I saw a familiar girl sat in the police car.
"Alyssa?!" I gasped. She snarled at me. Her makeup was all smudged and her hair was a mess. She tried to get out of the car but she was handcuffed to the seat.
"You know her?" The policewoman said, writing something down on her notepad. I nodded, taking it all in. "Well she's the one who tried to kill you." She spoke.
"Yeah, she threatened me a month ago." I crossed my arms.
"Do you know anyone who she could be in contact with?" The policewoman asked me. I nodded.
"Casper." I sighed.
_________________
I was allowed to go to Casper's house alone. But if I was in danger, I was to switch on the radio in my pocket. I knocked on the door hesitantly. Casper answered the door. His eyes filled with glee, even though he looks like he's been crying. He tried to hug me but I backed away, gritting my teeth.
"You didn't visit me." I glared. He bowed his head.
"Sorry." He muttered, "Too busy with.." He couldn't finish his sentence.
"Who?" I scoffed, "Alyssa?", raising my eyebrows. He nodded shyly.
"Wait, wait." I laughed, "While I was struggling to survive in hospital, with Aeson in a coma by my side, you were too busy sleeping around with Alyssa to come visit me." He looked down.
"Well looks like you can't anymore," I pretended to be sorry for him, "Goody girl Alyssa has been taken by the police." I batted my eyelashes.
"Why?!" He demanded.
"Oh I don't know.." I began, "Maaaaybe because she.. You know." I teased.
"What?!" He frowned.
"Ooh, I got it!" I exclaimed, teasing him more, "Maybe it's because she tried to kill me in that car crash!" I said brightly.
"She wouldn't have." He gasped.
"But she did." I faked signing pityingly.
"But she said she loved me." He sighed.
"Oh boo hoo, BTW," I began, "Your girl toy looks like the Grinch." I laughed and walked away.
"Damnit she's right." He breathed and shut the door. I walked back to my house. I filled some information out for the policewoman then they were going to take her to prison. They sentenced her for at least a two year. It was soon Thurday, and I was about to visit Xavier. I decided to go upstairs, and rest.
________________
It was now Thurday night and I have nothing to wear.
"Hey honey, where are you going?" Mum asked, walking into my room, carrying Artemis.
"Going out with that handsome doctor," I sighed, packing away my clothes nearly, "Nothing to wear though."
"Yay!" She exclaimed, grabbing my wrist, "Follow me." She lead me to her walk in closet.
"I've been saving for this for when you start dating a real man." She smiled, rummaging through her hangers.
"So not Casper?" I said, plopping myself on the stool in the corner.
"I knew that from the beginning," She said, "Ah, here it is." She brought out a long black flowing dress with a see through top half but black crosses over the breast area. She also brought out a thick short gold necklace and a bangle.
"It's beautiful." I gasped, letting it fall in my hands.
"Go try it on." She exclaimed.
"You're very excited about this." I muttered, walking into her dressing room. I got undressed and slid the black dress on. I stepped out.
"You're stunning!" She teared up.
"Thank you mamá." I said, twirling around.
"Now let me do your hair and make up." She said, putting me onto a dressing table stool and standing behind me. She curled my hair and did a smoky eye with eyelash extensions, following some contour and a black matte lipstick with winged eyeliner, and some white glitter at the end of your eye next to the nose.
"You look gorgeous, kóri." She said, cupping my face and looking out the window.
"That's him, mamá." I said, pointing at Xavier walking up my driveway.
"What a handsome young man." She exclaimed. I kissed mum's cheek, grabbed my purse and ran out the house. I opened the door and Xavier looked blown away.
"You look.." He hesitated.
"You look very handsome." I laughed.
"You look very gorgeous." He blushed, took my hand, and we went to his car.
"So where are we going anyway?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt.
"We're going to a restaurant, I booked us a booth." He said smiling.
"Nice." I smiled, "So, tell me more about yourself." He bit his lip.
"Alright, My full name is Xavier Alex Collins, I'm 23, my parents are still together, and I have a little sister called Angelina," He smiled, "I am a fully trained doctor and helped a few people along the way, I grew up here, and if I had a daughter I'd name her after my grandmother, Athena. She was Greek, just like you." He looked at me.
"That's a beautiful name." I smiled. He nodded and we pulled up to a beautiful red fancy restaurant. We got out the car, and this waitress got our menus and lead us to our table. We laughed, and got to know each other better. I discovered that his Grandma died a year ago from cancer. I consoled him, and the rest of the night was amazing. We went clubbing after.
"I'll go get us some drinks." He offered, and walked to the bar. I was left there alone. A drunk ugly man wobbled over to me.
"Hey babes." He stumbled, suddenly grabbing me. His breath reeked of alcohol.
"Leave me alone!" I shouted, "I don't want you here." I said crossing my arms. He grabbed me tighter, breathing down my neck.
"You're not leaving little missy, come with me." He burped and tried to walk. Suddenly Xavier came from the bar and ran to me. He saw the man, me struggling, and he punched the man.
"I just want someone to love me." He cried and stumbled away.
"You okay?" He said, helping me up. I burst into tears, "It's okay, shh." He said, hugging me and stroking my back.  He took me home after that.
"Thanks for saving my butt back there."  I smiled.
"Everyday hero." He grinned, opening the car door for me. I jumped out, and looked in his eyes. I blushed and he kissed me passionately. It only lasted for a few seconds. I batted my eyelashes and left.
"Wow." He breathed, loud enough for me to hear, and got back in his car. I unlocked the front door and walked in.
"Mamá! I'm home!" I yelled, and mum came rushing downstairs.
"How was it?" She asked, taking my jacket off and hanging it up.
"It was great," I blushed, "We kissed." Artemis came rushing downstairs and I picked her up, kissing her too.
"Aw honey," She smiled, "That's great."
"I know, but I'm pretty tired." I yawned.
"Go upstairs and rest." She said, and I nodded, bringing Artemis up with me. I thought about what Xavier said. If he had a daughter, he'd call her Athena. Was he referring to have a child with me? I think he'd be a great father. I'm just not ready yet. I have to go see the world, not being weighed down with the responsibilities of parenthood. No, I'm not ready. In a while. I booked my next flight, to Spain, I think. I'm getting all the hot countries out the way, then heading to the cold. Artemis snuggled her head under my arm, watching as I scroll the Internet on my laptop. I decided to look Xavier up on Facebook.
Search: Xavier Collins.
Xavier Collins. 23 years old, currently single. Birthday- 15th September
Then I saw a picture. A picture of me and him, in the hospital. I was laughing and he was smiling. The caption was,
"Love this beauty, one of my favourite patients 😍"
Aww, that's cute. I looked in the comments.
Ranie: Ew! Tramp! I'm waaaaay better 😏
Xavier: No-ones better than Zola.
Ranie: Zola? she sounds like a stripper! 😂
Xavier: Well I will love her more than I ever did you.
Wow. I didn't know he felt about me like that. Who's Ranie? An ex, probably. But I forgot about Casper. Xavier was "the one". I've made the decision.