All Aboard.

A Few Years Later.

"I'm gonna miss you guys." I teared up, looking at my friends and family. I had Casper by my side, his arm around me. I stared at my mum, my dad, Artemis on mum's hip, and Rylie. I walked over to them and hugged them. I whispered to Artemis, "I'll be back, girl." I smiled and kissed her multiple times. A monotone voice read out.
"Now boarding, Greek." She spoke.
"That's us." Casper said, smiling.
"Bye guys!" I said, waving goodbye then disappearing into the departure line. It was a long wait, but worth it when we got on the plane. My mum and dad paid for my first flight so we were on a fancy one, with private seats with beds. Me and Casper shared one. I got the window end. I stared out the window, we were high above the clouds. Casper held my hand, and poured me a drink. As I took my first sip, my phone buzzed. I looked at it.
Unknown Number- Hey :)
This number is not in your contacts list, delete?
Me- Hi, who's this?
Unknown number- The handsome chef at the diner ;)
Me- Oh hey, what's your name?
Carlisle- My name is Carlisle.
Me- Damn, how do you pronounce that?
Carlisle- Car-liyle.
Me- Cool. At the minute I'm on a plane to Greece.
Carlisle- Who with?
Me- My boyfriend, Casper.
Carlisle- That jerk who stuck his middle finger up at me? :|
Me- That's the one.
Carlisle- Cool. Gtg Desraie wants another shift from me :(
Me- Cool luck :D
I close my phone and turn it off. I put it on the table beside me.
"Who's that?" Casper asked.
"That chef, Carlisle." I said nervously. He frowned.
"Alright." He said. We talked for a few more hours then the pilot announced that we were landing. I looked out the window, and the Greece airport looked beautiful. We didn't even have to worry about translation. I spoke it myself. We got off the plane and we took the coach back to the airport. When we got there Casper went to get our suitcases while I called a taxi to our villa. Moments later, Casper came back with our luggage and we caught that taxi.
__________                        ________
Our villa was beautiful. It had a very exotic theme. It had a smooth white outside with potted plans outside. We walked inside and it was even more beautiful. It had a pool out back and a killer view. We unpacked our suitcases and went to relax. Casper swam around in the pool while I relaxed dangling my legs in the water watching him. We've been dating for about 6 years now. I think he's the one. He grew out of that phase of having different coloured hair so he decided and dyed it an dried out brown like my hair. It looked good.
"Hey are you coming in the pool or what?" He teased.
"I can't swim." I crossed my arms.
"You can't swim and your 21?" He said skeptically. I nodded, sighing.
"I took swim classes," He grinned proudly, "I can teach you." He dropped in casually. I pondered for a moment.
"I guess." I stood up and walked my way to the pool stairs. I dipped my toe in and the water was cold but not too cold. I stood in the pool on the last step and it reached the top of my thigh. Casper grabbed my hand and led me into the clear water carefully. When I stood on the pool floor it reached just up to the top of my waist. I dipped myself in so it splashed my neck area and came straight back up.
"So, genius," I began, "How do I swim?" He gently guided my arms.
"Like this." He rowed my arms swiftly. I gave myself a boost and circled my arms like he instructed me to. I swam to the end of the pool then stood up again.
"I swam!" I squealed excitedly. Casper swam to me on his back smirking. "Show off." I laughed. He grinned and picked me up. He plonked me on the side of the pool.
"What do you wanna do today?" He said.
"We could go get some food, and maybe go to the beach and-" I blabbed.
"Whoa one at a time tiger." He laughed, "I could go for some food. Let's go get changed." He hopped out the pool and dried himself and me. We walked inside and into our bedroom. I opened the wardrobe and Casper walked into the bathroom and started to shower. I closed the door to the bathroom and picked out an outfit. I decided to wear a white crop top, light green shorts, some white sandals, and a long light green cardigan. I decided to tie my hair up in a bun and leave a few curls loose. I started to get ready, and when I was just in my underwear, Casper walked in.
"That's a nice thing to walk into." He grinned, staring.
"Shut up." I said blushing, pulling my top over myself. He got dressed and wore some white shorts and a light grey tank top. He wore some white canvas trainers and styled his hair.
"Ready to go?" He asked me.
"I was waiting on you." I laughed grabbing my purse. We held hands and walked down the hill. We soon came across what seemed a downtown district. We found a nice Greek restaurant and sat down outside. It seemed they only speak Greek here. I translated the menu for Casper and we both ordered. I ordered 'Fish with bread and other vegetables' we also ordered some wine and a cheese plate while we waited for the main course. The food was amazing, and when we got back to the villa it was starry outside. We walked to our bedroom and got undressed. I laid on top of the duvet in my underwear playing on my phone while Casper was in the bathroom shaving his stubble. He glanced at me from time to time and when he was finished he turned the bathroom light off, closed the door and laid beside me. He suddenly grabbed me and held me close. He kissed me and flipped me over so he was on top and pinned my wrists. He smirked, eyeing me up and down. He kissed me passionately. This was going to be fun.
___________________________