10

10

Eight months later

"Momma look how pretty," Elle runs into the room with the cream dress trailing behind her. It nearly matched the wedding dress that nearly engulfs my body. I've yet to look at myself in it as Anne, Harry's mother, zips it in the back. "Baby girl you look so beautiful."

"Momma you look like a princess!" I blush and tell her she looks the same, her smile widens as I place the tiny tiara on her head. I turn to face the mirror and Anne wipes a tear from her cheek. "You look gorgeous Belle," she whispers and I rub my arm to cease my nerves. "So do you Anne."

"Why are so nervous honey?" I shrug and slip my feet into my ballet flats. Absentmindedly I play with the curled tips of my hair, I've never been so nervous.

"I don't know, what if Harry doesn't like this dress, what if he thinks that this is all so sudden, that he can't handle being a father?" Anne sends me a sweet smile and sits with me on the hotel bed. "He never told you about the year you were missing did he?" "No, I told him about what happened to me but we never got into the details of what happened here."

"Sweetheart, Harry was the one who took care of Elle the entire time you were gone. He looked after her every second of the day and he loves her and you in a way that I never thought I would see from my son." I smile down at my hands, my heart warming at her words. "Thank you Anne," I look up to her with a smile and she hugs me tightly. "Thank you for making my son who he is today."

I nod and Gemma, his sister, comes into the room excitedly. "It's time," I stand and hug her before I take Elle's hand to walk with her outside. I watch as she walks out the door and get a glimpse of her walking through the grass to get to the white sheet that leads to Harry before the door shuts. A few moments later Harry's stepfather Robin holds out his arm for me to hold and we walk out the door.

"I'm so proud to be calling you my daughter-in-law." I giggle and thank him, so happy that Harry's family is so kind and welcoming. My heart stops when my eyes meet Harry's. He looks me over and a tear is wiped from his cheek and I smile widely.

"You're so beautiful my love, don't cry," he whispers as he wipes the tear away from my cheek when I reach him. "I could say the same to you my handsome prince," I wipe away his stray tear with my thumb. We focus on each other for the service, not paying much mind to what is being said. Harry makes strange faces at my from time to time, almost causing me to giggle.

We complete our vows and "I do's" and when our lips finally meet I sigh in happiness as his lips dance with mine. When he pulls away he laughs and takes me in his arms, spinning me as I laugh loudly. The crowd cheers as we walk down the aisle to the limousine waiting to take us to our home for the reception.

Hours later we put Elle to sleep and I feel a bit nauseous, I hardly make it to the toilet in time for the vile to come up my throat. Harry is by my side in seconds, and I immediately know what it is. I've only had this feeling once before in my life and that's when I found out that I was pregnant with Elle. And sure enough, when I went to the doctor's the next day is was a yes. I'm pregnant.

I buy a pair of yellow baby booties on my way home as a cute way to tell Harry when he gets home. The second he walks in he notices the small bag on the floor and looks at me in suspicion before picking it up. When he pulls out the booties it takes him a moment before he is hit with realization and a wide smile meets his lips.

"You're pregnant," he whispers and I nod, standing from the couch. "You're pregnant," he shouts this time and embraces me tightly. I can't stop my smile, I have the most perfect husband and family in the world, and now it's going to be even bigger.