7

7

I cower in the corner of the dark room, the concrete floor cold and damp under my skin. The pair of shorts and tank top do nothing to warm my cold body. My back presses against the cool wall as I shiver uncontrollably, all I want is to be knocked back out so I can escape this place in some way.

My heart aches as I long for Harry's arms to be around me to warm me, for my baby girl Elle to be here in my arms. Blood pools around me, some of it my own and a lot of it belonging to the strangers tied to the wall on the other side of the pitch black room. I know not all of this is mine and the small room echoes the sound of a girl's struggling against the chains she must be hung from, her feet aren't heard on the ground.

"Hello," I whisper, my voice breaking with its raspiness. She shrieks and I hear more chains rattle. "Who are you?"

"I'm Belle, who are you? Where are we?" I try to stand but the chains keep me against the ground. "My name is Jessica, I'm not sure where we are but I've been here for days, he must have brought you in here after he knocked me out."

Her voice screams exhaustion, but she immediately gains enough energy to squeal and squirm when the door is opened. In the bright light I see her, hanging from the ceiling with chains wrapped around her wrists and chains holding her legs apart. Her body is bare and I look away from the sight of her torn up body.

"Hello my dolls, Annabelle you are ready to join the others," his voice causes bile to rise in my throat. Dalton. He comes to her and pushes her against the wall. "But first a bit of fun yeah?" I cover my ears and cower in the corner as he takes advantage of her bare form, her screams barely muffled by the hands against my ears. Once he is finished he unchains her and carries her slumped form out of the room, locking the heavy door behind him and leaving me alone.

Hours pass before the door is opened again and a scream leaves my lips, violently tearing at the tissue of my throat as he comes closer to me. "I'm going to call you Bryn, and we're going to shape you up before you join the rest of the dolls." His fist meets my face harshly, stunning me enough so he can easily place me in the holds that Jessica was in. My clothing is cut with a pair of scissors and I scream as his thick member enters my body, tears flow down my face as each thrust becomes sloppier than the last and he eventually empties himself on my stomach.

"You're going to love it here with me Bryn, and the rest of the dolls will love you just as much as I do." His lips meet mine but when he removes them I spit on his cheek, earning my a slap to the face. "You will learn to respect me whether you like it or not."

The days, maybe weeks, pass slowly, painfully as I am "taught to respect Dalton". I'm used one last time before my practically lifeless body is slung over his shoulder. I'm placed in a chair and he leaves the room, another man soon entering. He's skittish but his size is slightly intimidating. He approaches me slowly, examining my bare body, which I have no strength to cover.

"You put up quite the fight. I'm sorry about this lovely," he gently picks me up and places me in a warm bath, washing my hair and body as I stare blankly at him. "Most girls come out fighting a little bit still. He must have broken you far beyond repair, you aren't even fighting this." It was true, my mind and body are weak after being under constant abuse and distress. Tears build in my eyes, overflowing to my cheeks as I feel his large hands go over the bones protruding from my malnourished body. "After you're cleaned and dressed I'll get you some food before I do your hair and makeup."