Chapter 20

Maddie's POV

It is now the 2nd of January and let's just say it was one of the best Christmas' ever. Over the last few weeks Joe has stayed with me and Zalfie. Marcus has come round on many occasions but not once did I see him. Today was going to be different though. When Marcus would come, I was going to go speak with him outside the house. And I did just this. We were walking to one of my favourite little cafés. I forgave Marcus but I said that I wouldn't move in for a while since I'm going to be staying with Joe in London for 2 weeks but then I would move back.

Me and Joe were driving down to London right now. We were singing our hearts out to my iPod that was connected to the car. Then one of my favourite songs came on, it was ' Sometimes by A Rocket To The Moon, and both Joe and I were singing our hearts out. We were getting a lot of strange looks from people but we really didn't care much.

After about another hour, we stopped for food and drink. While we were there we meet some viewers , who we said looked really cute, and took pictures and signed stuff for them. After that we then got back on the road and made our way back to London.

We soon arrived at the Jaspar flat and went straight in. On the sofa we saw Caspar sat with a very large pizza. "Hey Caspar!" I said from behind the sofa. He screamed like a little girl, said hey and then me and Joe left to his room. Here we had a very fun night. (If you know what I mean 😉😉😉😏😏😏)

The next day me and Joe went upstairs where we found Caspar asleep next to a bowl of cereal. "CASPAR!!!" Both Joe and I screamed. This caused him to jump and again scream his head off. "Me and Maddie are going to look around London today. And before you ask no you can't come with us." Joe stated and was getting me a hot chocolate whilst doing so. "Thats fine with me as i need sleep since you two were very loud last night." Caspar said giving us both a disapproving stare. This caused me to choke on my hot chocolate and Joe to go bright red. "Yeah that's our cue to leave. Bye Caspar." Joe shouted as we walked out the door. As soon as we were out the building both me and Joe laughed our heads off and continued with our day that was full of site seeing.