Chapter 30

Maddie's POV

I ran and heard foot steps behind me. Through the tears I saw Zoe and Alfie near the door. "Maddie, what happened. I thought you still loved him." Zoe said. "I do but I don't know if I can just forgive him like that." I said to them as they sat near me and hugged me. We had been sat like this until Alfie left to see how Joe was. "Zoe, I still love him but he shattered my heart and know he wants to glue it back together." I said as the tears started to calm down. "Maddie, just be friends with him and see if being around him helps fix your heart before jumping straight into it." She replied as she wiped off the remaining tears and helped me up. I nodded my head and went into the bathroom to sort out my make up.

A few minutes later, I walked down the stairs and Joe started to get up. "Joe can you come with me. I want to speak to you." I asked as I walked to the door. He nodded his head and got up to follow me. We walked out the door and the wind hit me. "Maddie, I'm sorry I didn't mean to put all that pressure on you I mean I know that-" Joe went on but I stopped him. "Joe, shut up. Ok I think we can be friends for now and see how it goes. I don't know if I can let you in so easily." I said as we stopped. He faced me and pulled me in for a hug. To start off with I tried to get out of it but I then gave up and hugged him back. When we pulled apart we started to walk back to the Zalfie house and talk about random stuff.

When we arrived we saw that Zoe had started baking in the kitchen and asked if we wanted to join. "No thanks Zoe we're going to head back to my house to film a new video for our channels." I said as I walked up to her and hugged her. "Great! I'm glad you two are friends again and Maddie you're actually uploading." Zoe said as we walked to the door. "Yeah I am. Bye guys." I said as me and Joe walked out of the house. When we were walking we were thinking of things to do. "Maybe just an Q&A for my channel and why don't I do your make up for yours." I said as we came to e house, Joe simply nodded his head as we entered. "Marcus we're back!" I shouted and he came running down the stairs. "Hey Mads, and Joe. Wait Joe. I thought you hated him?" Marcus asked as we started to climb the stairs. "Well I did, but we are going to start again." I told him. "Kk but Joe I thought you were going to ask her out again." Marcus 'whispered' to Joe. "Well I did but she wants to be friends for now and to be honest I just want her back in my life." Joe 'whispered' back. "Ok Joe come on we need to film" I told Joe whilst dragging him to my room.