Chapter 28

Maddie's POV

"Hey guys!" I said into the camera. "It has been to long since I filmed for you guys, so that is what I am going to do today. Before hand I would like to thank everyone for your support over the last few months, even after everything that has happened. I love all of you. Anyway, today I will be singing an original song called 'only place I call home' I wrote this a month back so here goes nothing!" And with that I started to sing my heart out.

When I was singing the last chorus I had tears running down my cheeks but I kept going. I hope they don't mind. But I finished the song and told them that it was written for someone, but I didn't say who. Although they could probably tell by what the song says. I turned off the camera and began to edit the video so I could upload it as soon as possible. I didn't want my fans to have to wait any longer. When I had finished editing it was just gone 9pm.

@Maddie_Butler_TV:Hey I have a new video. It is a song and I kinda break down at the end but I hope that you enjoy.😀😀😀

With that done I went down stairs to see that Zalfie and gone home and Marcus was there with one of the cakes we made earlier. I jumped on the sofa and ate a cake whilst cuddled up into Marcus's side. After about an hour I fell asleep and felt Marcus carry me up to bed. And with that I feel into a deep, deep sleep.

Joe's POV

"JOE!" Caspar shouted from the living room. I huffed and lazily carried myself up the stairs. "What." I replied once I had walked up the stairs. "Have you seen Maddie's new video?" He asked me. "No, why?"I told him whilst I walked up to him and saw what was on his screen. He didn't say anything, all he did was press play. For the first minuet or two it was just her talking about the past few months, then she started to sing. God how I mossed that beautiful voice. I thought to myself as I continued to watch. She still looked gorgeous even in what she was wearing. But near the end of the song, her voice started to crack and she had tears running down her cheeks. But she still looked beautiful. At the very end she said she had written the song for someone special but I stated to think if it was me.
"Why did you want me to see this?" I asked with tears in my eyes, knowing how much heart I had brought to her. "Because you still love her don't you?" He asked as I rubbed the tears away. "Yeah, I do. But she probably hates me and I broke her heart. She probably won't forgive me!" I exclaimed as I walked to the sofa. "Joe, trust me she does love you. Tell her how you feel and she might forgive you." He told me as he patted my back. I nodded but then thought about all the things at I had said to her that day. How can she still love me. I was such a jerk after someone kissed her. She had no choice. I have to make it up to her. I still love her with all my heart.