Chapter 31

Maddie's POV

@MaddieButlerTV: hey guys Joe and I are doing a Q&A so tweet us your questions using #AskJaddie

I tweeted out as Joe helped set up all the cameras. Whilst we were doing this I could here my phone going crazy with all the Twitter notifications I was getting. "Ok let's begin shall we?" I asked Joe as I sat on my bed. "Sure thing" he said and jumped on my bed in the process. "Joe ssssssstttttttooooopppppppp" I said as he began tickling me. "Say I'm the best ever." He said and continued to tickle me. "Fine, fine. You r the best person ever" I said as he stopped. "Aw Maddie your so sweet." He said as he took a seat next to me on the bed.

"Hello there guys. Look I'm actually posting a normal video and I'm here today with Joe. "I said whilst pointing to a waving Joe. "Ok, so I asked you guys to Sen in question with #AskJaddie and a lot of you did. So we are going to start on the video." I said as I pulled you Twitter in my phone and Joe did the same. We were sat on the bed scrolling through the questions and saying a few and answering them.

After a while I came across one that caught my eye.

@JaddieShipper: Are you two dating again.

I read it out and Joe turned bright red. "Guys, we're not dating again OK. We are allowed to be friends even if we were once dating. So no we're not dating but if it does happen we will let you know." I said and Joe was just sat there nodding his head. "Ok I think that is a good place to end this video." I said and to the camera and turned to Joe. "Say goodbye Sugg." I said to him. "Bye guys and check out the video on my channel!" He said and then I said bye and ended the video. 

When we had finished filming his video he looked great in my opinion. "Ok let's go get you cleaned up and then we can order pizza or something. But hang on we have to show Marcus my masterpiece." I told Joe as I dragged him down the stairs.  "Mads what have you done to Joe's face?" Marcus asked as we came down the stairs. "Don't you love it, it is how I do heavy makeup when I wear it. We did it for his channel not for fun just to let you know." I said as we turned back. "Kk, when you have got that off what do you want to eat." Marcus asked before we had completely disappeared up the stairs. Me and Joe looked at each other and both shouted "CHINESE!!!!!!!!!!!" And wi that we ran up he stairs to wipe the makeup off.

After we had cleaned Joe's face. We all had Chinese. And by 'all' I mean that we invited Zalfie to come round. After we had eaten I had managed to fall asleep on someone's lap and the next thing I knew was that I was being lifted in to bed and didn't let the mystery person leave my bed and I cuddled deeper into their side. And with that I fell asleep.

Hey Guys,

I want to say happy birthday Phan_makes_me_Howell
I hope you have an amazing day and I wanted to dedicate this chapter to you. I can't wait for you to see the present I got you.
Happy Birthday

Love all you guys
Bye
Maddie