First Kisses and Birthday Wishes Part 2

A/N: I thought about writing this chapter with the other part but I felt that it was too lengthy so I decided to cut it off and leave it at a cliffhanger. Remember the necklace from the last chapter cover. It's in this chapter. And I apologize for the long hiatus. I was going through a lot. But I'm back now. Well that's all I have to say so on to the chapter.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It took less than two seconds for what he said to register. And when it did, I was outside and on my porch as fast as my feet would carry me. I walked to the railing on on my left side and leaned over it as far as I could to get a better look around the house. Upon making my way to the other side, I heard someone clear their throat. I stopped walking immediately.

" Baby girl, when I said to come find me, I didn't mean that I would actually be hiding. " I could almost hear the smirk in his voice.

I turned toward my driveway and looked up to see him leaning against the hood of a rental car. I practically took flight again as I bounded off the porch and into his arms. I stood there for what seemed like forever just inhaling his scent and enjoying the moment. Then something hit me. I thought maybe it was just how tight he was holding me that made my lower back hurt but then I felt it again. I was literally getting hit with something.

"No PDA on the front lawn! The sight is nauseating." Bri said as she threw another pebble at me from the rock bed.

"Well if it makes you so sick , why don't you go back inside?" I asked her as I rolled my eyes and turned back around.

I heard silence for a couple moments and I thought I had won until she began to speak again.

"What was that?" She asked as she picked up a nice sized rock this time. " You still have had your birthday licks yet. I'll just count this as three and come over there and get the other sixteen up close and personal." She warned as she raised a fist.
(A/N: One is to grow on.)

I then began to feel his chest rumble. He was laughing at me. Ready to ask him what side he was on, I looked up to see his face without sunglasses or a mask. I slapped his chest lightly.

"Why are you out here with no disguise?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Why are you out here with no pants?" He mimicked me.

What is he talking about? I looked down at my attire and realized that I was still in my pajamas. A big shirt and spandex shorts. I took a couple steps back and pulled my shirt up enough for him to see the shorts.

"I am wearing pants."

"I guess you are." He says as he takes his time glancing over my legs. Upon figuring out what he was doing, I let my shirt fall back down to cover my bottom.

"At least be more discreet about it." I say with a sigh.

"Well if you're going to show me, I might as well admire." He said with his lips turned up in a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed his hand. "Just come inside the house before anyone sees you."

I brought him into the house and showed him the living room that was currently cluttered by the contents of his care package.

"Did you like everything? " he asked as he sat down on the couch.

"Yes I did but I know for a fact that I told you that I didn't want you to go to the extremes." I glanced over everything. "But thank you anyway." I say turning to him with a warm smile.

"I'm glad you do." He returned the smile.

"And now I have to figure out how to get it all in my room." I say with a thoughtful expression.