Ch. 2

Ch. 2

I woke up and yawned. I completely forgot about yesterday. I opened up my laptop, lying down, tired, and saw i had a message from PewDie. I shot up quickly, my heart beating fast. I opened it up.

"Hi Marzia! Im glad you enjoy my videos. It means a lot knowing that people actually find me amusing :P My name is Felix Kjellberg, by the way. I'd love to talk with you! See ya :) "

I had a big smile on my face. He actually replied to me! I quickly wrote him back:

"Hello Felix! Im really, really glad that you have the time to talk to me. Even though I watched you for..only one day, I really felt the urge to talk to you. I live in Italy. How about you? Im not very good at speaking English, I had to look up things on the Internet :P Ciao!" I wrote, and quickly sent it. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

(Felix's POV)

I tried to sleep that day, but I couldn't. She seems really beautiful, even though I haven't seen her. Marzia. Even her name is beautiful D: She might be too good for me. I slapped myself. I shouldn't say anything yet, I barely know her. I don't even know where she's from.

Then I got a message from her. My shyness grew as i read it. Well, at least now I know some things about her. Her name is Marzia, shes Italian, and shes a bro. I reread the message over and over again. I started to write her back.

"I never knew anyone Italian before, so its really interesting to talk to you! And im Swedish :) im really looking forward to getting to know you. Especially since a lot of my friends are either far away or on the Internet (im a loser) xD Ciao, Marzia :)" I smiled while writing. I realized I was blushing. Am I really falling for someone over the Internet? I only knew her for a day and... Why is life so confusing? Dx

(Marzia's POV)

Me and Felix are starting to write to each other every day. I never knew you could be so interested in someone that you have never even met. Its been a few months already. I talk to him now like I talk to friends that I've known for years. But its been behind a computer screen, and he doesn't even know how I look like. But I don't know how he looks like either, I only heard his voice.

We decided to Skype and planned it a day before. Tomorrow I was going to see who this guy was, the Swedish guy I've been talking to and falling for. I just hope he's more handsome than he sounds screaming like a girl.

(Felix pov)

I was nervous. Just the day after this, I'm gonna see who this Italian girl that I've fallen for is. I hope shes as cute as she seems, and isn't an old fat guy who lied about who he was. *sigh* Im being paranoid. I know she'll be beautiful, im positive. I just have to sleep and stop worrying.

#marzia #cutiepie #cutiepiemarzia #marziapie #pewdiepie#pewds #pewdie #cute #cutie #beautiful #model #love #pretty #youtube #youtuber #marzipan #like #follow #bro #brofist