Ch.5

Ch.5

(Felix's POV)

I feel horrible for ignoring Marzia. Even if she has a boyfriend... We can still be friends, right? :/

I tried calling her again but she wouldn't answer. Shes probably angry at me. Why do i have to be stupid all the time and screw everything up?! I can't stand Marzia being mad at me. If she hates me now I still wanna surprise her... And at least convince her to be friends. Im going to Italy tomorrow. I told my parents and they were fine with it... I packed my clothes in my suitcase and rested for a bit. I had to leave at 5 am to catch my flight and I hated waking up early.

(Marzia's POV)

Im so tired of my mom! Of everybody. Its time for me to make my own decisions. Im 18 years old already. I want to go to Sweden to see Felix and if I tell anyone, they'll tell my mom, and she'll never let me go. She loves Nicholas so much, she can have him instead of ordering me to be his girlfriend. I packed my suitcase and hid it in the closet. When my parents are sleeping in the morning, ill sneak to the airport and take my flight. I saved enough money that I was gonna give to my family, but I decided to use it for the flight.

(Felix's POV)

I woke up. I was tired. I looked to my right and through my blurry vision, I saw the alarm clock which said 4:30 AM. A few seconds later i realized I would be late for my flight, which was at 6am. I hurried to get ready. I said bye to my family and that I would see them soon again, and drove through traffic to get at the airport. It was already 5:30. I only had 30 minutes to get to my plane. I tried getting through all of these long lines in time but I didnt make it. The plane had already taken off.

"Ma'am, I was late for a very important flight! Is there somehow you can get me on another plane to Italy?" I asked, desperately to the lady at the desk.

"Sir, I can't turn the plane around. You'll have to wait for the next flight, at 10:00." she said.

"10:00?! Dammit!" I walked away from the desk. This is what I deserve. Now I have four hours to do nothing. At least im getting to Italy though, right?

(Marzia's POV)

I woke up early to get ready. I had to sneak out without my parents knowing. I put maya into my bag.

It was time to leave for the airport. I walked out of the door, and took a last look at the house i was leaving. My parents are going to kill me when they find out. I sighed and walked on to the airport.

I actually got to my flight on time. Im on the plane now. I can't wait to get to Sweden to see Felix.

(Felix's POV)

I actually caught the flight this time. In 3 hours ill be in italy to surprise Marzia...

3 hrs later

Finally... Here in Italy. Now all i have to do is follow the map to her house. I hope I don't get lost.

(AT MARZIA'S HOUSE)

"Where's Marzia?! Do you know where she is?!" Mrs. Bisognin asked her husband.

"No, she's not up in her room?" He responded.

"No! Im worried! Even maya is gone!" She yelled, frantic. Mr. Bisognin went up to her room, and saw that the one-eyed pug was no where to be found.

"She's missing..." He said.

"No. Don't say that. She has to be near!" Mrs. Bisognin ran out to the park a second time, searching for Marzia and maya.

"What if she went to another park or something?" Mr. Bisognin asked.

"She would tell us! I know her!" Mrs. Bisognin started to cry. "Maybe she is..." Mr. Bisognin tried to comfort her, but they were equally scared. Then they heard a knock on the door.

"Marzia?" She asked, her heart lifting.

"No, Umm.. Its Felix. Marzia told you who I am, right?" I said outside the door. Angry, mrs. Bisognin went to the door and opened it.

"Do you KNOW where she is?" Mrs. Bisognin asked.

"No... Am I in the wrong house?" I asked. Her parents should treat me much more nicer.... This is a bad start.

"You have NO clue?! Because she's missing. And its ALL YOUR FAULT!" she screamed at me. I backed away.

"I'm really sorry, what do you mean 'missing'? I came here to surprise her and-" I tried to explain

"Because of you, she's gone! And we don't know where she is!" she started screaming again. But what did she mean Marzia was missing? Is that why she ignored my calls? She can't be missing. I know it. What if she went to-

My thoughts were interrupted by a punch in the face, and i flew to the ground.

"What the hell?!" I screamed. My lip was bleeding.

"YOU'RE the guy that's stealing my love! We could've been happy together, but you came into her life! I knew her way longer than you! What makes you think you can just barge in- and now she- missing..." yelled a young guy who started crying. He held his fist up to punch me again, but before he could i grabbed his wrist.

"Stop. What are you talking about? You're not Marzia's boyfriend? Because i thought you were." I tried to say, but it just made him even more angrier.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S GONE! I won't let you go that easily!" I could tell that this guy was trying hard to be tough, but he was failing.

"Look, man, I didnt come here to start fights. I just wanted to surprise visit her to be friends with her. Nothing more..." I said. But that was a lie.

"I don't care what you came here for! Shes gone because of you!" He screamed. I tried to remember what I was thinking before he punched me. Where she could've gone. But I couldn't remember.

"Please, just stop screaming, I think I know where she went. Just let me think!" I said, trying to calm them down. Sweden! Its a possibility she could have tried to surprise me there too. I have to get back there. As fast as I could. Without thinking, I started running back to the airport.

"HEY! Where do you think you're going?!" Said mr. Bisognin.

"Uhh, SWEDEN!" I yelled, far away from them.

"You're going to Sweden?! YOU SAID YOU KNEW WHERE SHE WAS!" he yelled again.

"No! Thats not what I meant!" I yelled. "She's in Sweden!" I ran as fast as I could to get to the nearest airport. I felt bad for leaving her family. I didnt know why they hated me so much, and what was up with that kid, but I had no time. I had to get back to Sweden, and thats all that mattered to me.

(Back at Marzia's house)

"He said she was in Sweden. He's probably going back to get her." Mr. Bisognin said.

"That's a lie! Why would she be in Sweden, was she trying to see him too?!" His wife said.

"Relax! We have to see. I don't know why you're putting so much pressure on him. He didnt do anything wrong!" He said.

"He stole my girl!" Said Nicola.

"Yeah. And he's the reason she left without telling us." Said mrs. Bisognin.

"Okay, maybe that last part was true, but you can't blame him for who Marzia is going to love. She's 18 already and can make her own decisions. If you guys were just a little bit nicer to the poor guy he could have helped us out. But no, you guys are only thinking of your damn selves!" said mr. Bisognin, angry. He went back in the house and slammed the door.

"What if they don't come back?" Nicola asked after a long silence.

"If they don't come back.... I hope they're happy in Sweden.." Mrs. Bisognin said, wiping her eyes.