Ch.7 FINAL

Ch.7 FINAL

(Marzia's POV)

I walked slowly to the airport. I felt like i had all the time in the world. I was disappointed that Felix didnt want to see me. I stood in the long line for a while, not even halfway through yet. And when I come home ill have to go through frustrated parents when I could have just stayed with Felix. I started silently crying, thinking that I went through all this for nothing. I just wanted to crawl into a hole with maya and stay there forever so I don't have to face my parents and forget about Felix.

(Felix's POV)

I ran after the girls, who were slow since my luggage was heavy. I finally caught up, snatched my luggage back, took the autograph and ripped it up. I had to. I kept Marzia waiting because of this and they don't deserve the autograph. They were in shock as i ran back to my house with the luggage.

"Marzia!" I yelled, stepping into my house. My parents told me that she went back to the airport to go to Italy. I ran my hand through my hair, frustrated. I left again, running as fast as I could to get to the airport.

(Marzia's Pov)

I finally reached the front of the line to buy a ticket. Then I realized I was broke and i didnt have enough money to buy another ticket. I remembered that I only brought enough money for one ticket because i thought I would be staying with Felix. I didnt know what to do anymore. I walked away from the counter. I only had $5 in my wallet. I decided to buy a snack. It usually helps me to think of an idea. As I stood in line i thought about chatting with Felix on the computer... How that was all for nothing... I started crying again, and that's when I felt someone's hands on my waist and lips touching mine. I knew it was Felix without even looking. I was so happy he came. Not because he would give me a place to stay... But because he loved me and I knew that our chats weren't for nothing.

"Okay, we get it! youre in love! would you mind looking in front of you?!" I heard someone yell. I looked behind me, my hands still on Felix's shoulders. I realized that i was next in line but I didnt need anything anymore. I grabbed Felix's hand and we moved out of the line.

"You came back," I said, both happy and sad.

"I wouldn't leave you... For anything" Felix told me. I hugged him for a while.

"I love you, Marzia." he told me.

"I love you too, Pewdie," I replied, smiling.

"Let's go home..." He said, holding and swinging my hand.

"Yeah... Home." I said. With the love of my life. And that was the only home I needed.

~~~~~~~~~

Thank yhu for reading next one will be a horror fanfic :3