More than friends? (Yoandri)

You were super excited because you had a date today with your best friend Yoandri. You really liked Yoyo, and more than just a friend. You both agreed on meeting at a small coffee shop in Miami. As you walked in you saw that beautiful smiling boy you so eagerly wanted.

"Hey Y/N!" he said with a cute smile.

"Hello there Yoyo"

He stood up and pushed in your chair. (#goals)

After you guys ordered your drinks and caught up with what was new Yoandri took your hands in his.

"Y/N, I really care about you a lot, and well there's something I've been meaning to tell you."

Your heart began to race hoping he felt the same way. You told yourself he could never see you that way and replied "There's something I've been wanting to tell you too."

"I'll go first, I really need to get this off my chest. Well you see Y/N, I know we're best friends and all but... I... I think I like you... and maybe more than just friends." he said hesitant and looking down.

"Yoandri, really? Because I like you too. A lot actually," you replied with a slight smile.

His big beautiful smiled instantly returned and looked up at you. You both just kinda stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like forever being thankful you have someone like each other.

"Y/N what do you say we postpone this little date and head back to my place?"

"I think that sounds like a great idea!"

You both went home and him being the best friend that he is put on your favorite movie, Mean Girls, and cuddled into each other.

Just as you thought nothing could get any better he slowly rubbed your back and said, "Y/N, would you make me the happiest boy ever and be my girl?"

"Of course Yoyo" you said as you gently pecked his soft plump lips, and he pulled you in closer.

A/N: I love Yoandri so much, AHH! I hope this was good, feel free to DM me if you have request because I'm bad at making things up lol.