Jaime Imagine

Imagine for Queen__143 thank you for being patient (:

*ding ding*
I check my phone and see I have a message from my boyfriend Jaime.

Babe 💙✨: Get ready, we're going to the mall, I'll pick you up in 20 minutes 😘

Me : Okay babe see you here ❤️

Daisy's P.O.V
Twenty minutes is not enough time for me to get ready, but luckily I showered last night. I get ready and soon enough Jaime arrives and I'm out the door.

We arrive at the mall and the first place we go to is obviously my favorite place starbucks. Jaime offers to pay and although I deny it fifty times I eventually give in seeing no point to continue arguing with him in public 😂

"Daisy! Let's go to Tilly's !" Jaime says like a 4 year old.

"How about Forever 21 first?" I say with a smirk.

"What ever makes you happy" he says planting a kiss on my cheek.

We walk in and he heads to the guy section while I go to the women's. I'm looking around when I hear a voice directed towards me.

"Hey beautiful need some help?" the voice says.

I turn around and see it's an employee. I kinda felt a little bit weirded out by how close he was standing next to me and how he was looking at me.

"Umm. No thank you, I'm doing fine." I reply as calmly as possible.

"A pretty girl like you is here all alone in this mall?" He says inching closer with every word. At this point I'm extremely worried.

"Actually I-I'm here with my boyfriend" I say a little shakily.

"But love, I don-" he was cut off by Jaime shoving him to the side.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GETTING ALL CLOSE TO MY GIRL?" Jaime yelled at the guy.

"Woah man chill I was just asking if she needed help" he said nervously.

"Yeah we'll get lost, she's with me" Jaime said wrapping his arms around my waist. The employee leaves and Jaime turns me towards him and brushes my cheek with his thumb.

"Daisy are you okay babe? Did he hurt you? What happe-" he started.

"I'm fine Jaime! He was just getting really touchy. Thank you for coming back." I said.

He pulled me close to him and kissed the top of my head while rubbing my back. We headed back to my house so he could drop me off.

"I'm sorry today didn't go as planned Daisy." Jaime said.

"No babe it's okay, I was with you and that's all I need" I replied with a smile.

"I love you Daisy, and I will never let no one hurt my girl" he said holding me safely.

A/n: I hope you liked it Daisy! Thank you for being patient with me guys, I've been sick and couldn't even write without my head hurting. But I'm feeling better and will try to upload more AND OMG THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 1K VIEWS!!! You guys are the best 💖