Back Home (Christopher)

Y/N POV.

I was finishing up my make up as I get a text from my boy friend Chris.

Loml 💙: I'm almost home babe! I can't wait to see that beautiful smile again! ☺️💗

Y/N: I can't wait either, I love you so much 💗

Chris was finally coming home after being away for six months with his band. Don't get me wrong, I support him and the boys immensely, but I do miss having him around. I went down stairs to turn off the stove. I was making his favorite food, chicken enchiladas. (A/N: idk his fave food sorry lol) After finishing setting up the table I hear a knock on the door. *Christopher* my mind instantly thinks and my heart begins to race.

I open the door and find a smiling Chris holding a bouquet of roses, my favorite. I instantly wrap my arms around him and he picks me up into a koala hug. He holds me so tight and I feel like I could be in his arms forever. After a good minute of silence he puts me down and holds my hand.

"Wow did I miss holding you like that" he says with his forehead on mine.

"Baby I missed you so much" I responded.

"So did I Y/N, I'm glad to be home. Also I got you these" he said with the warmest smile, handing me the roses.

"Thank you babe, I love them" i said admiring the roses and his thoughtfulness. He's always been that type of boyfriend. The caring, romantic Chris.

We walked in and he set his things down. As we made our way into the kitchen he picked me up and swung me over his shoulder and kissed my head. I giggled and he gently set me down.

"What's all this?" he said looking over to the already set table.

"Oh just a little 'Welcome Home' dinner, nothing special." I said blushing.

"You're the cutest" he replied.

We sat down and he pushed my chair in. He thanked me for making him his favorite dish and when we were done he even helped me make the dishes despite the fact that he was so tired from all the traveling.

Once we were upstairs I began to change into my pajamas and christopher plopped onto the bed shutting his eyes.

"Babe, aren't you going to change into I don't know, comfy clothes?" I asked laughing.

I heard nothing but soft snores escape from him. I smiled because he looks like a baby when he's sleeping. I went to take off his shoes and put a blanket over him. Just as I was about to turn away he grabbed my hand and said:

"Y/N, can you please come and cuddle with me? I've been away from you for six months and I just want to hold you longer"

I hopped in bed with him and he put the blanket over the both of us and he wrapped his strong arms around me. This is what I've been missing for so long. I finally felt complete.

"I love you" he said softly into my neck.

"I love you more" I said, and with that we both drifted to sleep in each others arms.

A/N: I hope this long imagine makes up for my lack of posting. 😅 I think Chris would be the cutest boyfriend ever tbh. I love you guys bye!