Alan Imagine

For AprilVargas175

Me and Alan were coming home from seeing the movie The Forest. As we were walking towards the car i shivered a little at the cold wind.

"April you're cold! Here, take my sweater babe" he said kindly.

"Thank you Alan" I said receiving it.

He opened the car door for me and we were on our way home. Once we got there we both immediately crashed on the couch and checked our social media.

"What do you want to do now?" I asked Alan trying to get us off our phones.

No response.

"Alan. Hello?" I said again this time with a tone of frustration.

"Hey, I said something" I told him.

"I don't know" he said not taking his eyes off his screen.

I let out a sigh and pushed his phone down while kissing him on the lips. He kissed back harder. He picked me up bridal style and took us to our bedroom. We continued kissing passionately and I ran my fingers through his hair because I knew it drove him crazy. He began to lift my shirt and was beginning to take it off when I stopped him. He looked at me with a pout.

"Why did you stop babe?" he asked.

"Maybe next time you won't ignore me when I talk to you" I said with a smirk leaving the room.

"NO APRIL PLEASE COME BACK" he yelled.

"NOPE" I said giggling from downstairs.

A/N: I know this was short but I hope it was cute! Thanks for all the reads guys, it means a lot. ❤️😇