65

Akala nyo tapos na noh??? Hahahaha...

Anyways, part 2 po ito...

~~~~

Molly's POV

Another day... I got my clothes and went to do hygienic things...

I went downstairs and ate breakfast.

"Mommy! Alis na po ako!" I said and kissed my mom's cheeks.

I started walking towards school.

"Ly! Why are you always staring at the field? Do you have a problem?"

"Uhhmmm. Its nothing! Sorry. I tried listening to you but I'm just too occupied."

"Well, its alright! By the way, teacher G is looking for you."

"Huh? Where? Now? Why?"

"Yes, he is looking for you. He's at the bio-chem lab. Go for it dude. I don't know why but, just go."

Kinuha ko yung bag ko at pumunta kay sir. That's my bestfriend Veronica. She's 15. She's beautiful, smart, talnted and cute.

May policy kasi kami dito na bawal magtagalog kahit breaks or what.

Nga pala!

Ako si Molly Estacion Perez. 14. May isa pa kong kapatid. Panganay ako. Katamtaman lang yung galing ko sa lahat. Some say na magaling ako but, I don't actually believe them. I am a green blooded Darrenatic. I am his fan and it will stay that way until I die. Nakss! Parang forever! Eh may forever naman talaga eh. Sa Darrenatics

Sa kaiisip ng mga bagay-bagay, di ko napansin na nakarating na ko sa bio-chem lab, kumatok na ko.

"Sir? Somebody said that you are looking for me?"

"Oh! Ms. Perez, you're here! Thank goodness!"

Nagtataka ako kung bakit ang saya nya na parang nailigtas ko sya sa pagkamatay.

"Sir, is there a problem? Why are you looking for me?"

"Ah! Yes! As you know, we have our 50th foundation day... we need someone to perform at the opening with the Locals. So---"

"Wait! You mean the Locals, sir?"

"Yeah. And they suggested for you to sing with them because Ate Kris can't attend. So, you'll pick two songs... the first one is your duet with Kuya Lorenzo and the other song, you are obliged to pick because Kuya Lorenzo will only be singing one song and he will be leaving so probably, we will have a mic with either the guitarist, or the keyboardist. You can pick any song in the second pick."

"When will this be?"

"It would be on our first day of foundation day after the mass in the morning. Be sure to go to ms. Melanie before dismissal today to finalize the schedule."

"Ohh. Okayy! But, why did you pick me as the vocalist with Kuya Lorenzo? I mean, you can pick Veronica."

"We picked you because we made a survey last week excluding you and Veronica, and majority of them picked you because you can sing and perform all genres..."

"Woww! That's flattering. Okay! I'll do it."

"Thanks Molly. Don't forget to go to ms. Melanie okay?"

"Yes sir! Thanks sir! Glad to practice with the Locals! Thanks po!"

"Okay. Stop saying po! That's not an english language."

"But, it is a sign of respect!"

"I'm just joking! You can speak of those words to those whom you respect. But, not me ok? I feel old when somebody says something like that to me."

"Haha. Okay sir. Thanks!"

Umalis na ko dun.

Shocksssss!!!!!
Locals yunnnn!!!! Nandun yung ultimate crush ko. Lol.

But, loyal po ako kay Darren.

Shemayy!!!!

Grabeee!!!!

Whooo!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!

"What? Let's go?" Sabi ni Veronica nung lumabas ako.

"Yeah. C'mon Nica!" Sabi ko

Nagpunta kami sa classroom tapos nagstart na yung klase...

Haysssttt... nakakaumay yung everyday kang di pwede magsalita ng tagalog.

-----

"Ate Molly! " salubong sakin ng kapatid ko.

"Hi!" Sabi ko sa kanya at niyakap.

"Hi ma!" Salubong ko kay mama.

"Ano? Kamusta araw mo?"

Ngumiti ako at kinwento yung sinabi sakin kanina ni sir G.

"Ahh... okii anak. Good luck sa practice! Nakapili ka na ng kanta?" Sabi ni mama.

"Not yet but I'm workin'on it!" Sabi ko.

"Okii! Wash up na tapos let's eat merienda."

"Okii po" sagot ko kay mama at umakyat at pumunta na sa kwarto ko.

Kumuha ako ng pambahay na damit tapos naligo na.

Pagkatapos ko maligo, inayos ko na yung gamit ko for school then, readied the macbook for my activities. Nilagay ko yun sa study table ko at the corner. I went to my bed and sit there. I got my iPad and take plenty of pics of myself. You know, selfie queen! Posted one on insta! Yayy! Haha. Then, got my iPhone inside my backpack and texted Nica...