Its A (Not)Beautiful Day

Now our story begins with a 13 year old girl named Star... Star Luster....

Now to be honest with you... Star didn't expect anything in her life... She was short... Nerdy... Pervy.. Smart... And a geek... How could she ever get a boy? Plus.. She didn't have killer b**bs or a killer as*...

But she didn't care.. All she wanted was a perfectly normal life with good grades and no husband... Simple no?

Now our story starts (finally) at a regular day at her School... St. Jousef Al Sadawi Memorial -Integrated School...

"Star-ame! How's our assignment going-ame?" Asked her best friend Rain...

"Just fine... Don't worry Rain.." I replied... Even though our situation was pretty much the opposite of what I just said... I mean... When your partner for your math project has no idea whatsoever about math... It's more than 2x the effort you need to put in..

"Done yet Star? Remember, we still have to eat lunch..." Bonnie reminded me... Ohhhh yeah... Bonnie is my other best friend... She paired up with Adrianne which allowed them to finish pretty early...

"A little here.. A little there.. And.. Done..." I said in a cheerful manner... "Bout time you stopped saying those WERE HALFWAY THERREEE quotes" Bonnie replied with a troll face...

We hurried down to the first floor to buy and eat our lunch... After which we'd go back to the classroom... The regular routine...

Next class was History... All Star and Rain would hear from the back row was usually, Blah blah blah.... the teachers attempts of livening the classroom... And more Blah blah blah...

But today it was different.. Sir Babyface called me,Rain and Bonnie.... "Star,Rain and Bonnie... You are to report to the principle's office now..."

"What did we do?" I wondered nervously to myself as we walked out of the classroom...

As we walked slowly towards the stairs to go down to the office we whispered in each others ears what we thought we did wrong....

But when we reached the staircase...

*Click click*

"The stair gate is locked-ame" Rain said...

"Well... The elevator can be used in emergencies... I think this is considered" I replied shaking....

We stepped in and pressed the 1st floor button...

"This should be fast-ame" Rain said cheerfully...

"I'm not so sure about that Rain"Bonnie said with a bored face...

*BAMMM!!!!!*

"SH*T SH*T SH*T BULLSH*T!!!!!!!!!!!!*" I screamed with all my life... The elevator fell from its supports and gravity did its magic... And not only did I hate small spaces but I hate falling!

"I'm so so so sorry I stole your toothbrush Star-ame!!!! Please I'm sorry-ame!! I thought you should know becuase I think we're gonna dieee-ame!!" Rain shouted and cried..

"I forgive you Rain!!!!" I cried back

*CHRASHHHHHHHH*

"*cough cough* Bonnie, Rain? Are you alright??!!?" I hesitantly asked...

"Yes-ame..." "Yeahhhh..." Were their replies...

Thankfully.. We didn't suffer much injury... Just a few bruises....

"Welcome..." The elevator said as its metal doors opened... Revealing a dark room with light at the other end..

"We can't go anywhere else-ame..." Rain said anxiously...

I took a deep breath and said "Let's go.."

We stepped in the dark room and slowly made our way to the light when....

"Hello..." A huge screen turned on and said to them...

"Ahh!" I shreiked... "Who are you?"

" I am ß...." He(or she) replied from the screen...

"What do you want from us? Why are we here? Why us? And yes we are just kids...." Bonnie asked all at once...

"I want to train you... All of you... You each have potential... And with proper guidance from me... I believe I may be able to unlock your true potential.. Because I want to offer you a choice.. Because you are special... And yes I am aware..." He answered confidently...

"What choice-ame" Rain asked...

"It's funny how you all take turns talking... But anyways... Your choice is... Walk out the other door... And join me... Or go back to your world and everything will be back to normal like this never happened..." He said quickly and the screen blacked out after he finished...

"Guys.... Which way?" I asked unsure of the way we should chose..

They were dead silent... Until I decided to keep moving towards the light..and they just followed..