Hell Today

*Star POV*

"Gimmmeeee moreeeeeee!!!" Bonnie screamed as she chugged down more food..
"Don't overeat.. It's unhealthy Bonnie..." ß insisted irritantly....

Well... Long story short.. I woke up.. In a warm bed... I thought.. I was just at home.. But... A "Get up before I shove you out here!" Was the only thing I heard..

"G*dd*ammit! Get up!" Was ß's perfect anger manifestation. "Your next training starts in an hour... I suggest you ready up.." He added..

"Okay okay mom! You're just like my mom anyways!" I yelled with a poker face..

After I ate a (over)nutritious meal downstairs with the rest and took a short shower... I was ready...

Wait... No.. Totally not ready...

The training today was much worse... It was a track.. 3 lanes and tons of traps which could literally melt of your limbs.. Or cut them off..

"Your task is simple... You should avoid the traps and not get run over by the army of dogs that chase you... For 3 laps..." He said calmly..

"Can you... Ummm.. Lighten this up please!?!?!!" Bonnie shouted angrily... "I mean its---"

"Shadap!" ß interrupted ... "This is already the easiest course available... So I really suggest you get to it..."

"So----" Rain tried to say....

"Ohhhh.. You'll need these" ß interrupted once again... "They are specially made for each of you" He added as he held out three masks...

"WHAT ARE THOSE?!??!" I screamed out and the three of us chuckled... But ß seemed... Annoyed..

"Just put them on... And get in there..." ß said

"But ß.." I tried to convince him

"Just do it!!! Ohhhh!!!" ß shouted... He(or she) did seem to have a fun side... I guess...

So.. We stepped in.. It was cold.. As in.. Ice cold... Like.. You're in Antarctica's coldest area...

"Get to your starting areas" said a black speaker... And we did as it said..

"Ready. Set. Goooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!" And we ran..

I didn't think of anything.. Just look forward and run.. I didn't even think of----

*bang* "Shucks" I said as I triggered a trap that smacked my head... But.. I had to keep going.. Who cares about a little blood right?

*1st lap*

"Just. Keep. Run--" Bonnie tried to say as she ran as fast as she could.. But carelessly triggering a trap that shot knives at her.

And I could go on and on and on with what happened but... Well.. I'd bore you to death..

And we finished.. Bloody, angry, sad, agonized and almost dead...

"Whyyyyyy doo we.. Need to..." Bonnie sputtered out before collapsing on the marble floor..

"We've.. Had.. Enough..." I managed to say... Coughing out some blood while doing so....

"I'll get doctors to patch you up.... Training resumes tomorrow..." ß said without any regard to how brutal the training sessions are...

"Tom...o..rrow?" I tried to scream but it felt like my lungs were filled with blood as I fainted on the floor...

I'm not sure whether Rain fainted or was able to stay conscious til we got to the infirmary... But I'm pretty damn sure we made it alive... Probably...

BTW I am really sorry this came really really really late... I had writers block and kinda lost willingness to write for a while... Anyways I hope you enjoy this and I hope I can get more done in shorter spans of time...

Tnx - Xavi