Temporary Chill Time

Well... I can say I've been in better , but... I must say... THIS COUCH IS AWESOME!

So to pick up where i left... I stayed up the whole night... On this awesome couch in a random bar in downtown , cautious to avoid Bonnie and Rain.... So yeah , got some coffee from the bartender ( Who apparently keeps coffee) and started doing some research, that.... And maybe listening to some music on my Rock playlist to keep me up...

*Searches on google*

After about an hour I gave up.... The internet contains no data about the Andersons or the Leader.... However, It contains info about Faridea....

Apparently, Faridea was a secret nation closed off to foreign ties aside from United Nations and only few if no outsiders knew about it.. Faridea was a technological place , it's technology was just as sophisticated as our general tech nowadays... However.. Much internal fighting caused it's ruin and the decades of technology lost... However, many Faridean citizens went to different nations to hell others cultivate technology (Especially Japan)...

Well... That's according to Wikipedia anyways...

Hmmm... I should get going to the main city.. I might find some info about these.. Voices in my dreams... Or.. Maybe I'm just really insane.. Hehe... And at the same time I could get some cash for computer stuffs... I haven't been able to chill like this since... Hmmm... A really really long time..

"I'm gonna head out.. Which way is the Main City?" I asked Mr. Bartender , and he gave me directions and a map (How nice)... I thanked him for everything and headed out...

Sorry for dis chapter, I know it sux , but for realism I hope you understand that there really exists chill times.... I hope you enjoy the next chapter.. -Xav