Save Yourself.

"Is it.. By any chance... Mistaken?" Bonnie asked the helicopter pilot before we stepped off the helicopter...

"For the last 50.. Or.. 60? I don't remember... Years.. There have been no errors whatsoever.." He replied... He was old.. Maybe... No.. He can't be the voice I heard.. It was distinctly different..

*Outside ze helicopter..*

"I can't do this, no!" Bonnie cried out while kneeling on the floor, crying.." I can't bring my best friend and sister into this"

"Y.. You think they'll notice them.. Gone - ame?" Rain said softly...

"For Aids , no.. Hardly anyone ever pays attention to her.. But for Col..." She paused as she choked on her tears... "Everyone will... Especially those detective bullsh*ts like Richard Solar"

"Hey.. Richard's not bad... He's just.. At the wrong place at the wrong time I guess..." I said slowly to try to be less offensive..

"Spring will be worried-ame"Rain mumbled... " She cares about Coline so much"

We sat in alleyway since the chopper already left.. It was drizzling and we were feeling frozen in a dark alley...

I stood up.. "We have to make a decision... We can't stand here forever..."

"I'll do it... At least... I can see them all the time..." Bonnie said as she wiped off her tears..

"I'm going with you - ame" Rain said as she nodded her head in agreement...

They stared at me.................

"You're... Not.. Going to help us?" Bonnie mentioned while facing a wall...

"No.... This isn't right..." I replied.. "This isn't for the betterment of the world guys.."

"It's our job, even if we don't understand it, we should do it-ame" Rain said as she started to get her knives...

"This is against what I was taught... This is against my moral compass..." I shouted out, emphasising MORAL COMPASS and TAUGHT...

"Then... We aren't allies any longer-ame?" Rain asked quite ungraciously...

"Try and kill me then..." I taunted as I threw baking powder from a trash can on the floor, momentarily distracting them..

"Ugh! Why Star???!?!" Bonnie cursed as she struggled to get the powder out of her visors....

But I had no time to listen and chat.. I ran... And ran... In a enormous city filled with garbage, stray cats , dogs, robbers, and broken lamps... Yup.. Welcome to downtown.. The place where people die, get mugged and get raped without any consent of care from the government..

*Run... Run.. Runn......*

I eventually ended up lost.. But.. At least I was safe from... Them...

"*pant* *pant* *pant*" "I think..they're.. Gone..." I mumbled to myself... But I couldn't be sure.. So I checked around the few alleys and houses for open doors or places that I could lay low for a while... And as much as I'd love to save Coline and Adrianne... Let's face it.. All I have is a backpack with a knife,a laptop, some hacking devices, and a bit of cash... And anyways.. The location stated was in the main city... The place where everything is better...

After 30 minutes I found an open place... It was a bar.. As I peeked through the glass I saw about 3 people... Not all too bad.. Might be a good place to hang around if I manage to convince them I guess...

I take off my mask, take a deep breath and step inside..

"Missy this is no place for kids.." The bartender said while cleaning some glasses... "It's late, go home"

"What if I'm lost and have no home good sir?" I asked politely( and o tried being cute for extra effect) as I walked up towards the main bar table and took a seat...

"Then stay at the inn... This is no place for sweet little girl scouts.. You'll get abused if you stay here.." He replied.. I could tell he was probably used to people getting killed, robbed or abused by his tone..

"Let's just say.. If I stay at the inn I'm sure to be dead by tomorrow..." I shot flat at him...

"Well then.. I think you're old enough to know people kill down here for anything.. Feel free to stay.. No beer though.. I respect laws mind you..." He said with a hearty, warm smile...

"Thank you... Are there any... Drinks for minors?" I jokingly asked I ejected from my seat and headed for the couch and table in the corner of the interior...

"Nahh... Oh! And.. What's your name missy?" He asked silently...

I gave it thought and gave him a codename "S.L."