Rise.Fall.Trust.

* 2 MONTHS LATER*

"C'mon Star... You know you can do better..." Bonnie teased as she saw me fail at the most recent hack I tried...

"How bout you do this?" I shot back with a teasing grin...

"Training starts in a while... Think we can best our own record-ame?" Rain asked us...

Ohhh! Sorry.. I forgot.. I haven't made a log in a while.. I mean.. Lots of training... Months have passed already.. and well... I'd say we're doing really well now.. My specialty is hacking while Bonnie and Rain preferred combat and athletics...

Well.. As of now we can do the 3 laps as a warm-up without injury.. My record is 13.. Rain's is 21 and Bonnie's is 30.. I know.. I'm not that good but hey.. Our record only counts if we don't get injuries so yeah...

But instead of a standard training procedure... We were surprised by ß as she (yes we have confirmed that she is a she) had a mission for us... Our first one... Ever..

"You're joking aren't you?" I shouted... I never thought we'd get out of this place...

"I'm not... Your orders are to retrieve people at the designated location... Questions?" ß commanded rather flatly...

"Lots" Bonnie complained... "Just who are-" ß interrupted her... "Here is all you the details of your mission" She said as she sent the data to our mask's interface... "It will activate once you touchdown at the location.." She finished..

"Well that's nice..." I mumbled..

"Chopper to leave in 5 minutes... " Announced the loudspeaker... "Well... Beats training for me - ame" Rain said as she shrugged and walked to the launchpad..

"Let's go... I don't wanna be left behind here!" Bonnie exclaimed as she grabbed me and ran to the launchpad...

*2 hours pass

"Areee we there yet?" I groaned.. "I'm so sick of waiting..."

"We'll get there Star.. Just sleep.." Bonnie stated as she seemed disturbed from her sleep..

"Fine.. I'll try.." I mumble as I doze off into sleep..."

*DREAMS*

"STAR!!" A Voice shouted out...

"Huh? Who was that??!?" I shouted out.. Scared... It was definitely not Bonnie or Rain.. But the voice was familiar... But no one I knew had a voice like this...

"It's for your own safety... Please.. Forgive me.." She continued..

I tried to shout out and ask the voice who she was or where I was.. But it seemed like I couldn't do anything but listen and shut up....

"She will not remember anything you know..." Another figure said...It was a man this time... "Her memories will forever be wiped.. And only us survivors will remember Faridea...." They seemed to be aged voices.. Like.. People in their 60's..

"STAAAAAARRRRRRRRR" Bonnie cried out...

"GAHHHHH!!" I shouted as I woke from the dream....

"Are you okay-ame? We've arrived-ame" Rain said with a concerned look...

"Yeah.. Don't mind me... Sorry..." I said while still wondering what the hell I just saw.. Or.. Remembered?

"Masks on" I commanded...

As soon as we wore the masks... A graphic and statistical data analysis was shown to us through the mask interface...

Anderson Squad.
Mission 1
CAPTURE;ALIVE;DEAD IS UNACCEPTABLE
Targets: Adrianne & Coline (Yes your classmate and Bonnie's sister)
Location: House in Lagzon Street... (They will be lured and alone.)
Time: ASAP
Threats?: None known .Aids-Parents dead .Col-Parents Abroad
Our Motive: Classified.
Time limit: 72 hours.
Extraction point: Roof of Residence

"WHAT?" I screamed out...I cannot believe this...