Chatting

*Emma*

"I don't know, the fact that hes kind of scared makes everything more fun." I said. Sarah smiled. 

"Well, come on... what else happened?" Sarah insisted. 

Sarah and I were sitting comfortably on my bed, eating m&ms from a bowl and chatting. It was around ten pm when I called her over for a sleepover, and she said she'll bring the snacks. We started chatting about her current crush, some cute guy named Jack who works at the cashier in a restaurant, people at school, and other things. 

"Well, after we left the party, Michael and his friend included, I took them with like Jerry and Fari and their punk friends, and we stole some beer and chips from a supermarket, and oh-my-god Sarah if you just saw Michael's face!" I paused to laugh, "His jaw dropped and he's like.. 't-thats like a r-real gun?' and his other friend Calum tried to act cool but I knew he was freaking out, he wouldn't take anything we stole. Anyway Michael was so scared after that he wouldn't reply to my text for a whole weekend. So I was like, whatever... If he's a pussy then I wouldn't want him to be with me or anything, but then he was the one who texted me Sunday night saying he was up for more."

"Really?" Sarah said, stuffing more m&ms into her mouth as she listened.

"Yep. That's when I took him to egg my stupid ex's house, Frank, and we accidentally broke one of his windows, Frank deserves it by the way, then another day we did a prank in the drive through at Mc Donalds, we were wearing mickey and goofy masks and we talked like them, and once we rolled down the roof of my house when we were trying to sneak back in from when we knocked on half the neighbors doors and ran away, leaving around a dozen of confused neighbors staring at each others faces.. Then, I took him to the mall to get fake IDs so we could go to the club. And we did. We got so drunk I don't remember anything that night, but I know we had an awesome time. And once when we were all playing truth or dare I dared him to put ice down his pants, but he was freaking out and he flashed me." I said.

"No!" Sarah gasped.

"Yes."I widened my eyes then burst into laughter.

"So?? You-?" Sarah started saying but I shrugged and said "I was definitely impressed, that's all i'm going to say."

"Oooooh"She said, wiggling her eyebrows, I shoved her shoulders, "So all of that and he's scared shit-less?"

"Nah, he got used to it at the end. But it's funny cause every time I invite him to come with me he freaks out thinking i'm going to shoot someone." I laughed.

"Well, I wouldn't be shocked if you did." Sarah smiled teasingly.

"Hey!" I shoved her again, but this time playfully.

Silence.

 "So, hows Spencer?" she asked.

"Eh. He's acting a bit weird. I don't know."

"Well.." Sarah said, " Do you have fun with him? Like... a lot?" Sarah wiggled her eyebrows once more.

I grabbed a handful of the m&ms and I threw it straight at her face. She was so shocked she started chocking.

"Holy crap!" I said, hitting her back first, unaware of what to do.

She started saying something but it was incoherent. 

"What?" I crossed my eyebrows in confusion. She drank from the bottle of water that was next to bed and calmed down.

"I said... STOP IT! BITCH!" Sarah said, and we both burst into laughter.

*******************