A#

Kelly
"JEREMY!" My crazy sisters screamed in unison. Jeremy dove under the piano.
"He's not here." I lied.
"Then why did we hear his voice?" Hope persisted.
"You must be mistaken."
Grace snooped around the room. "Why is his guitar here?"
"How do you know that it's not mine?"
"Because you don't play guitar." They said in unison.
"Hey, I play ukulele!"
"That's not guitar."
"Found him!" Grace screeched. Hope ran over to him.
"Hello Jeremy."
"Ladies, I'm a year older than you, please stop this obsession."
"You're three years older than Kelly!" Hope whined.
"Yes, but you see, Kelly's human." I laughed as Hope and Grace stomped off. "Let's go help your mom."
But I wasn't thinking about that, I was thinking about back when we were on the couch. I wanted to kiss him, but did he feel the same? He had to, didn't he?
I absentmindedly start putting groceries away, I'm almost 21, shouldn't I be able to say something without chickening out. I don't even live here anymore, we just visit my mom a lot, ever since she lost my brothers in the custody battle, she's been a mess. My dad got the better end of the deal, he got my awesome older brothers, and my mom got my stupid older sisters. Technically she has me, but I have my own apartment. I've already graduated college, and I know what you're thinking, if she's only 20, how has she graduated college? I graduated high school the same year as Jeremy, because I had all of my high school credits already, and I was valedictorian, at 15. So that's how. Then I went to art school, majoring in painting, minoring in sculpture. Then I bought an apartment because I had a full ride scholarship. I designed the inside, and, because there were two rooms, Jeremy stays in it with me. Now I'm working on getting a masters degree in music, mostly piano. We finished and went to my old room. I came to pick up my keyboard and my music books. Then he decided to meet me here. We sat awkwardly on my bed, and I leaned my head on his shoulder.

And it was perfect.