C#

(Kelly's outfit)
Before I start this chapter I want y'all that are reading this that you have Bubble-Princess-Sami to thank for the fast updates because she's the one that's pestering me to post. Also this story is going to go really slow if you expect Kelly and Jeremy to jet together in the next few chapters because that's too easy because I have to ease them into a relationship. Also if you haven't noticed, the chapters are piano keys and all the # (sharps) are from Kelly's pov and the regular notes are Jeremy's pov.
Also, yes, you will hate Derek, you're supposed to. But he's not the antagonist, that is an unseen force that you won't meet till later. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Anyway here's the chapter:
•••••••••••

Kelly
I stormed out the door, I was definitely pissed, but that wasn't going to stop me from having a good time with Derek. If anything it was going to make me have a great time with Derek to prove Jeremy wrong.
Derek arrived at 6:00 on the dot. He was punctual, what could be so wrong with him? "Hey gorgeous." I blushed.
"Hi." He gets out of the car and opens my door. "Such a gentleman." I observed.
"You deserve only the best."
We drove in silence, which was ok. I smiled, sure it was fake, but he didn't know that. We arrived at a club.
"A club?"
"Yeah. Is that ok?"
"I'm not 21 yet."
"Don't worry, this bouncer won't care, he knows me."
"I.D., oh never mind, you and your lady friend can go in Derek." Well that was fast.
The music was blaring "Sorry" by Justin Bieber. I didn't like him that much. And the smell of alcohol was way too strong for my liking. I had a feeling that this date wasn't going to go how I wanted it to. I started dancing, then Derek grabbed my waist and made me dance in sync with him. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. It wasn't enjoyable. But we danced for an hour when I excused myself to go to the bathroom. As I was walking, someone grabbed my butt, and I squealed and kept walking. I walked into the bathroom and I could hear someone getting it on in the stall next to me. If you know what I mean.
I quickly used the bathroom and got out of there as fast as I could. Then I found Derek and we started dancing again. I danced for like, twenty minutes then he whispered, "Do you want to go back to my house or yours?"
"Why do you care?"
"Well we can't get it on if both of us aren't there." OMG! I pushed him back.
"No!"
"Why else do you think I asked you out, why do you think I ask anyone out?"
I can't believe him! I stormed out of the club and started walking home. It took forever because I was in heels and it was too cold to walk barefoot. I finally got there and I ran into the apartment and slammed the door. I had started crying 5 minutes ago. I started walking and I heard my closet door close. Idiot. I went into my room and quickly got out of my dress. I thought about opening the closest door, but I didn't want him to see me in my bra and underwear, and he would also see me crying. I put on pajamas and got in bed.  I heard him get out of my closet and I smiled as I fell asleep.