E

(Arabesque)
So I know what you're thinking, WTF Kennedy what happened to vengeance?!?! Patience young Padawan, patience. I decided it was too easy just to spoon feed you the plot, sorry. But you will get to here the plan. Kelly and Jeremy will enact it in a few chapters, and y'all will love it and realize that it was a good executive decision to make you wait, also Kelly's birthday is tomorrow (in book days, it's probably mid-January right now) and she will be 21!!!! So we will hear secrets and such, and yes, here really hot brothers will be there. And yes I called her brothers hot, if you didn't see the picture from two chapters ago, you're missing out. But please follow, comment, vote, and if you want to have something happen to them, please just ask I'm always open to ideas (unless that idea is to have them make out and become bf and gf, cuz I ain't gonna do that so soon) so yeah, enjoy!
Jeremy
We were eating our chicken nuggets, my personal favorite. "So what happened on the date?"
"Not telling Jeremy."
"Please, I'll do anything."
"Anything?"
"Anything, I'm desperate."
"Even a Shawn Mendes dance party." Crap, I hate Shawn Mendes, I just do, but this, this is worth the torture. "Yes."
"Ok, let's get started." She hooked up her phone to the Bluetooth speaker.
We listened to "I know what you did last summer" then I went to use the bathroom. It took me less than a minute and I went back to find Kelly singing and dancing to "Stitches" she was harmonizing perfectly as she spun. When it came to the "needle in a thread" part she was spinning, she hated how bad she was at it, but she got like 30 perfect spins in and she didn't fall out of it. Then she did a perfect arabesque, I came over and picked her up, holding her leg and stomach. She yelped in surprise. I spun her around over my head. I threw her in the air and I caught her as she switched positions. I swing her around my arm then placed her lightly on the ground at the end of the song. She was out of breath. First she hit me. Then she smiled. "Where did you learn ballet?"
"Your brothers took me to your recitals, remember?"
"I've only been partnered with a guy once, my last one."
"And he broke his leg three weeks before the recital, do you remember who filled in."
"Zach, he was wearing a mask, phantom of the opera, remember?"
"Your brothers didn't want to do it, so I did."
"That's why he wore the mask in rehearsal, holy frack! I was talking to you! Dude I gave you compliments that, now that I'm thinking about them, sounded super sexual, because I thought you were my brother!" That is true, at one point after we finished the dance, she said "Wow! I'm out of breath." I smiled, then she continued "I'm probably not the first girl that's said that to you." She laughed, kissed me, like just a peck on the lips, like you do with your siblings, then said "Bye Zach, see you later." I was a little taken back. I was in my thoughts so I didn't hear her entire rambling.
"I kissed you, I sat on your lap, I wrapped my legs around your waist and had you carry me! I pretended to make out with you because I was in my wig and Zach's ex-girlfriend was one of the instructors! What the hell dude, not cool!"
"It's in the past Kelly, you didn't know and it was fine, she was also my ex-girlfriend, your idiot brother didn't believe me when I said she was crazy, dude you're okay!" She then proceeded to chase me around the apartment, then we decided to watch a movie. About halfway through, she was drifting off to sleep, so I picked her up bridal style and carried her to her room. I laid her down in her bed, and covered her with the blankets. I turned off the lights, and when I was about to walk out of the room, when I heard a whisper "Jeremy?"
"Yes Kelly?" I whispered back.
"I was in love with you back then too." Then she fell asleep.
Too? Too! That means she loves me now, wait she was half asleep and probably didn't mean to tell me that. I decided I wouldn't bring it up tomorrow. I finished the movie with the biggest grin on my face.