G#

I have been informed that we don't know what Derek looks like. So that was a picture of Derek, but compared to the beauty that is Jeremy, he isn't that attractive. You should hate Derek, if you like Derek, you suck. And yeah, I love you more than Kelly hates Derek.
Kelly
When we walked out of the room we were bombarded with questions. Who? What? When? Where? Why? So Jeremy explained "We were at the club and we were executing the plan, then we stopped and we both got super wasted and came back here, then we continued where we left off at the club. And then we fell asleep I guess."
"But that doesn't explain why you two were all but having sex two minutes ago." Zach said.
I decided to speak up "That sir, is none of your god damn beeswax. Okay? Okay. Now I think it's time for you two to go back to college."
"Wow, way to be polite."
"Yup. Get out of my apartment."
Jack cocked an eyebrow "Jeremy, help?"
"Do what the lady says or forever live in fear."
"See ya later alligators."
"Bye." I went over and hugged them, because no matter how much they annoy me, I still miss them.
They finally left and I flopped down on the couch. Jeremy walked over to me. "You know I love that shirt." I looked down, it was my "haters gonna hate, taters gonna potate" shirt. "But it would look much better on the floor."
"Oh I catch your drift you sly bastard."
He leaned in and kissed me. I loved it when he did that. He kept kissing me then picked me up and took me to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter and slowly started feeling up my thighs. He kissed me more passionately and pushed me so I was laying on my back. He moved his face away from mine and I bit my lip. "Stop biting your lip or I'll bite it for you." I opened my mouth to say something but then he closed the space again. But my anger quickly dissolved as he kept kissing me. I was trying to hold back the moan that was threatening to escape my lips. He moved his face away again and smiled at me. I bit my lip. It was a habit. "Oh Kelly, why do you do this to me?" I smiled seductively. I really liked this. I moved my face forward to kiss him and he held my arms over my head. He kissed me some more and picked me up and took us to his room. He set me down on the bed and took off my top. "I thought you said you liked my shirt." He then walked over to his closest and then pulled out a bandana. He walked over to me.
"Do you trust me?" I nodded my head and he put a blindfold on my face. I then heard him walk over to his closet, I heard a jingling and then I felt leather around my wrists. I then felt my arms go over my head. Oh. Oh. I could no longer sense where he was until I felt my underwear going down my legs. He then came up and kissed me and I felt that he was no longer wearing a shirt. I bit my lip. He kept kissing me and I moaned in pleasure. He started moving the kisses down my body until he reached my "spot". I was worried for a second but then he jumped back up to my face. He kissed me and I let out a huge moan screaming his name when he bit my lip.
"I told you I would bite that lip if you didn't stop."