D#

So this is another Kelly pov chapter, and.. i don't know how to tell y'all this, but "Hallelujah" ends on chapter 20, this is chapter 19. I'm so sorry, but i don't want to drag it out forever.

Kelly

"Hi Kelly!"

"Hi James." i say sarcastically. he pulls me into a hug. "Please don't."

"Kelly, it's Dad. look how much you've grown."

"An inch, Dad, not that much." i walk into his house and down the hallway. my room is exactly how i left it, pink. "I see that the room is still just how you like it." i was wearing like the only dress i own that he approves of, it's light blue with roses and it goes to my knees. i mean, it's cute, but i hate to have to wear it because i hate wearing long dresses.

 i mean, it's cute, but i hate to have to wear it because i hate wearing long dresses

"So, do you have a boyfriend?"

"Her virginity's intact, Dad. In case you were wondering." Zach said.

"I don't need your help Zach." i slammed the door in their faces and locked it, i know it's only one week a year, by law, but that doesn't mean it's enjoyable. i turn on "Sad Song" by Christina Perri because i love it.
This is the song at the beginning, I love music while reading! :)
"Today I'm Gonna write a sad song,

I'm gonna make it really long
So that everyone can see,
That I'm very unhappy.

I wish I wasn't always wrong
I wish it wasn't always my fault
But the finger that you're pointing
Has knocked me on my knees
And all you need to know is

I'm so sorry it's not like me,
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

I wonder what my mom and dad would say,
If I told them that I cry each day.
But it's hard enough to live so far away.

I wish I wasn't always cold
I wish I wasn't always alone
When the party is over,
How will I get home?
And all you need to know is

I'm so sorry it's not like me,
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

If all the rules were made to bend
And you swore you were my friend
Now I have to start all over again

Cause no one's going to take your place
And I'm scared I'll never save
All the pieces of a love we made

And I'm so sorry, it's not like me
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go
Just let me know that I can slip and fall
And you won't let me go
Just let me know that growing up goes slow

And I'm so sorry
It's not like me
It's maturity that I'm lacking
So don't, don't let me go

Just let me know that growing up goes slow. "

PS that's the video at the top, if you didn't see my last note! :)

"Kelly."

"What?"

"You have to come out of there." Jack says.

"No i don't."

"He's your father."

"James gave up all his rights as my father when he left me, and destroyed any respect from me when he took you guys."
"Kellyfish, you don't mean that." Jack said.
"Yes I do, there is no forgiving him for what he did."
"You don't what me to do this."
"There's nothing you can do that's worse that life is right now."
"Yes there is." I heard the sound of wood breaking. Holy shit, he's breaking my door. I heard a loud bang as my door crashes to the floor.
"What the hell, James is gonna kill you!"
"Dad is gonna kill us."
"Fine, I'll talk to him. But you'll be pissed when you hear what I have to say. James! I've been told that I have to say something to you. Well, frankly I hate you you. You've ruined my life. A dad can only teach his daughter so many things, one of those things is he teaches her what she should expect from men. Well, all you've taught me is that men will always leave me, Jack and Zach could have taught me what to expect, but no! You took them with you. There's a person states away that loves me and I can't love him back because I'm afraid he'll leave me like you did and my world will fall apart again. I want to love him! I just can't, and it's all your fault! I'm stuck between my brain and my heart. And my brain is winning. I'm tired of pretending to love you when I can't, you abandoned me and it hurts every time I see you." My mascara was running. "I'm so done, I've been an adult for three years now and I'll find a way out of coming here if anyone forces me back here. I'm done, James. And it's your fault!" I ran to my room, grabbed all my stuff and ran out of the house.
"Kelly come back!" Jack yelled.
"I can't, Jack, I just can't." I got in my brother's convertible and drove out of the driveway.
Zach screamed at me "Kelly you have to come back!"
"Not if I have any say in it!" I drove away, and with that, I wasn't coming back. Ever.