12.

Trust is like virginity, once you fucked you can never bring it back.

Trust is Fragile, but not like any glass. its much harder to put it back.

Overthinking killed my happiness. Insecurities killed my self-esteem. Lies killed my trust.

Trust yourself. Create the kind of self that you will be happy to live with all your life.

A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking, because it's trust is not of the branch but of its own wings.

Trust is the foundation of every relationship.Never compromise your ability to build trust.

Sometimes the only person you can trust is yourself.

Trust yourself. Think for yourself. Act for yourself. Speak for yourself. Be yourself.

Trust yourself and don't be afraid to fail. Ignore those who doubt you. Just work your hardest and get what you want.

A relationship without trust is like a phone without service, all you do is play games.

Forgiving someone is easy, but being able to trust them again is a totally different story.

I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I completely trust the one who holds tomorrow

People hurt because they EXPECT. They expect because they TRUST & they trust because they LOVE

It's hard to trust someone, especially when the ones you trusted the most were the ones that betrayed you.

Distance doesn't matter if you really love someone, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.

If you lose my trust, you're not getting it back unless you work for it. Even then, it probably won't be the same.

trust take years to build. seconds to break and forever to repair as soon as you TRUST yourself. you will know how to live

~~

Fan, Vote and Comment.