17.

• Dedicated to Ralf Wexelle Ü

Break up is a sad loss. It shatters lives. But is a break up bad? If the circumstances before the break up were intolerable, then the break up may actually be good for the couple. It is better to break up with an abusive partner than to continue living with the torture. Of course, you will still have trouble coping with the loss. But it is time to move on.

Let me be the one to break it up so you don't have to make excuses.

Maybe we should let it go, maybe it's better off alone.

I think you still love me, but we can’t escape the fact that I’m not enough for you. I knew this was going to happen. So I’m not blaming you for falling in love with another woman. I’m not angry, either. I should be, but I’m not. I just feel pain. A lot of pain. I thought I could imagine how much this would hurt, but I was wrong.

I don't hate you, I just hate what you did to my heart.

How can I be reasonable? To me our love was everything and you were my whole life. It is not very pleasant to realize that to you it was only an episode.

over & over I tried & over & over you lied & over & over I cried & I dont know why...

My heart longs for you,my soul dies for you,my eyes cry for you,my empty arms reach out for you.& you're not here.

Not every relationship is meant to last forever.  And sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and give yourself a chance to breathe.

Some of us think holding on makes us strong; but sometimes it is letting go.

When you don't look back, I guess the feelings fade away.

I know that we should let it go, but I want you to know that whatever happens I still love you.

Maybe today's the wrong time.

Someday we'll learn to be strong.

We said we try to work things out, but all a' sudden we're all tired and just say goodbye....

"Letting go is something I look forward to. The day that I let go of you, that day will be wonderful. It means that I can finally look past the fact that you want her and not me, and I will be able to accept it and not cry anymore.

~~

Fan, Vote and Comment.