16.

• Dedicated to Jetro A Soldevilla

Don't call me EMO.

You let my heart broken.

For sale: One heart

Horrible condition will take anything for it please just cut it out of my chest and end this SUFFERING.!

My heart is bleeding

Emo is love.

My heart is buffering

Alone but happy emo.

Wanted to be emo

Tonight will be the night did I will fall for you over again.

Congratulations! I HATE YOU!

Turn around I am here.

Is it me you want to see?

Blood on the dance floor.

Emo wants to be free.

I don't fit in

I don't fall inlove

I am lonely

I can't live to love

Darkness is around me

And I can't take love

It is not worth it for me... ANYMORE..

Love is like falling down, in the end you're left hurt, scared and with the memory of it forever and ever.

Don't call me emo or I'll cry big juicy tear of blood and pain, then I'll die and it will be all you're fault...

What do you do when the one who broke your heart is the only one who can fix it?

PLEASE just don't play with me.

I swear to you on everything I am and I dedicate to you all that I have and I promise you that I will stand right by your side forever and always until the day I die.

My silence is just another word for my pain

Don't love someone who thinks love is just a game.

Never hurt someone if you don't want to be hurt.

Never judge someone because you don't know what they're going through.

I love you but FUCK YOU!

WTF? Don't let your heart broke because of love.

~~

A/N:

I just copied this from my friend's notebook 'cause I'm too lazy to write quotes. They said only emo can understand this... And yes you're right my friend is emo... So am I... Actually I'm 1/4 emo, 1/4 normal and 1/2 Bipolar! Ha! Ha! Ha!....... So..... Yeah...

Fan, Vote and Comment.